Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- The TNA vs. GFW storyline is scheduled to continue at this months TNA TV tapings in Orlando. A big angle may go down on the July 22nd episode of Impact, just a few days before the first GFW TV tapings on July 24th in Las Vegas.

- Speaking of the July 22nd episode, it may be a live show that airs on Destination America with a slight tape delay.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-news-on-gfw-vs-tna-plans-live-impact-this-month-more/

Guest Fight Me.

EC3 is gold. Lmao. I really didn't used to care for the dude, but I'm sold on everything he's been doing lately.

Anderson wearing a "pro wrestling is real" shirt is literally everything that's wrong with TNA.

Not just that, but he's made like 5 different versions of that same shirt since he debuted in 2010 lol.

I hope 2 out of the 3 opponents that EC3 defends his title against tonight are his old rivals Norv Fernum & Dewey Barnes. :lol:

33dv19c.jpg

Guest Fight Me.

Here comes the BOOM.

Robbie E with dat Cesaro superplex.

Was that supposed to be a Last Ride by Jessie? Cause he barely picked him up lol. Adonis Crab is a pretty cool finish for him though.

Guest Fight Me.

So Jarrett's gonna defend that KOTM Championship around the world, representing GFW, with a big ass TNA logo on it? Lol He better get a new belt.

NORV. *censored*ING. FERNUM.

SHARK BOY 24/7.

"I named him, that's my illegitimate son." :lol:

Odd that Jarrett would name Foley among the TNA Originals.

Velvet's Stunner reminds me of the ugly ass Stunner they made for Vince a few WWE games ago.

Guest Fight Me.

I hate cliffhangers like that...someone already spoiled it for me on here a few days ago anyway. No one respects the spoiler rules when it comes to TNA. :/

Guest Fight Me.

Welp, there goes the plans for The Wyatts vs. The Dudleys...

Was that Shane Helms standing next to Grado at the start of the show?

Archived