Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Close enough to Homicide I guess.

Yeah, what happened to Homicide? He was in BDC for like 2 seconds.

When tf did Young get tatted?

Lucha Underground invasion

EY got tatted earlier this year when he turned heel.

Guest Fight Me.

I liked tonight's show, but I'm *censored*ing confused...

Why does next week's show seem more important than Slammiversary? Why aren't those matches happening at Slammiversary? I want EC3 to win the world title on PPV, not on a special episode of Impact.

Why does next week's show seem more important than Slammiversary? Why aren't those matches happening at Slammiversary? I want EC3 to win the world title on PPV, not on a special episode of Impact.

Because Jarrett

Because Destination America made the sudden change from Friday to Wednesdays so it messed up their schedule. They have to tape episodes before Slammiversary, they don't want to spoil the title matches on the tapings.

We all knew it was coming

Taping spoiler

EC3 beat Kurt for the title

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TROUBLEMANIA IS RUNNING WILD

Our old friend Brian Fritz from The Sporting News is reporting that James Storm has asked for and has been given his release from TNA after tomorrow’s PPV.

Storm posted a lot of pictures on his Twitter last night of what appeared to be a goodbye dinner.

When James Storm, who you could call Mr. TNA, decides to leaves the company, that says a lot. And it isn’t good.

It should also be noted that we have heard that Magnus is also telling people he will be leaving TNA after the PPV tomorrow as well.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/94698/one-of-tnas-pillars-is-leaving-the-company-another-big-name-also-said-to-be-on-his-way-out.html?p=1

Just read online that...

Bubba Ray and Dixie Carter returned and Dixie is a face now and admits she was wrong in the past...

I have such a hard time understanding this company man.

Update on a return:

Update on a departure from TNA Impact Wrestling:

TNA Wrestling is going to be without a full roster soon if the departures keep piling up.

At TNA “Slammiversary” on June 28, Magnus is scheduled to go one-on-one with James Storm. Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that it will be Magnus’ last match with the company.

Rather than leave the professional wrestling industry entirely, Nicholas Aldis (Magnus’ real name) will be taking his talents over to Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling promotion.

An official statement hasn’t been made by the company because Magnus will be appearing on next Wednesday’s taped edition of “Impact Wrestling.”

Magnus is just one of several TNA stars who have parted ways with the company over the last month, with James Storm, Samuel Shaw, Gunner and Low-Ki all doing the same.

Magnus signed with TNA back in November of 2008, debuting as the “Modern Day Gladiator.” He went on to capture the TNA World Tag Team Championship on two occasions with Doug Williams and Samoa Joe.

His biggest victory came on Dec. 19 in a “Dixieland” match against Jeff Hardy, winning his first and only TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/magnus-reportedly-set-leave-tna-join-global-force-wrestling/36541/

Archived