Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, ugh...I always liked the Joseph Park character, but it was stupid to bring him back for one night to accept Bram's open challenge while he's still Abyss in The Revolution. Like they spent months trying to get Joseph Park to realize he was Abyss and tonight they brought him back like he was a whole new person separate from him again.

I didn't mind it, tbh...he seemed like he had kind of a Mick Foley thing going on. Like...maybe Abyss knows that he's Joseph Parks, but Joseph parks doesn't know that he's Abyss...or something like that. Like how Cactus Jack knew he was Mick Foley...but Mankind didn't (?)...and I'm not sure if Dude Love did or not. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Lol maybe. But yeah, it was only a one night thing so it doesn't bother me that much.

Also, I think it's too soon from her WWE tryout to be Havok. I'm not sure how far in advance TNA tapes these anymore.

Yeah I been watching TNA the past few weeks or so and it's pretty good. All I ask from them is to keep up with what they have going as far as face/heel alignments and gimmicks at least for a while. One of the main reasons I was turned off by TNA was cause of the frequent changing of things I liked.

Apparently there's some speculation going around about Jarrett and TNA and how he might be buying it. Judging by his tweet though, the deal might have fell off. The July tapings might be last set of tapings for TNA. It could also be Jarrett trying to get a TV deal and taking TNA's spot. All speculation.

Archived