Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool promo by EC3...but I don't get why TNA can't do anything without mentioning WWE. That's how you confirm your company to be a smaller name, tbh.

They mention their past accomplishments, they also mention WCW and other companies.

Cool promo by EC3...but I don't get why TNA can't do anything without mentioning WWE. That's how you confirm your company to be a smaller name, tbh.

They mention their past accomplishments, they also mention WCW and other companies.

Yes, I know...I'm just saying, when you cut a promo like that, where you mention all of the top names from another company (rather than the top names from your own)...it makes your company look like shit. Still, a very nice promo.

First time watching TNA since it was on spike. I don't even know how long it's been but it's been over a year. I'm enjoying it actually. Really enjoyed the Dollhouse and the diversity of the women.

The set looks weird, but you know I like it. Beats LU (obviously), ROH and at least it's different than WWE. NXT takes the cake as far as my favorite production though, but I like the stage for TNA.

Guest Fight Me.

Hmm for years in the games, I've done that Irish whip to the chair in the corner spot without ever getting DQ'd. I guess tonight confirmed for me you can actually get away with that lmao.

Hmm for years in the games, I've done that Irish whip to the chair in the corner spot without ever getting DQ'd. I guess tonight confirmed for me you can actually get away with that lmao.

Yeah I guess cause you're not really striking them with it. Had the same caution with slamming on the steel steps but I didn't get DQd

Guest Fight Me.

Also, ugh...I always liked the Joseph Park character, but it was stupid to bring him back for one night to accept Bram's open challenge while he's still Abyss in The Revolution. Like they spent months trying to get Joseph Park to realize he was Abyss and tonight they brought him back like he was a whole new person separate from him again.

Archived