Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

I don't watch TNA but I heard about some controversial angle lol.

If you're talking about Madison Rayne saying on Twitter she was gonna pull a Caitlyn Jenner, no they didn't end up doing that lol. It was just her airing her grievances.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Oh, that lmao. Yeah, I'd be really surprised if they literally killed her off. It works perfectly fine in Lucha Underground, but I'm not sure how TNA is gonna pull that one off.

Former TNA Knockout Traci Brooks will be making her “farewell” appearance in pro wrestling at the July 18th House of Hardcore debut in Toronto, Ontario. Brooks was a prominent part of TNA from 2003 to 2011.

Other names scheduled for the event include: The Young Bucks, Team 3D, Rhino, Tommy Dreamer, The Addiction, Tony Nese, Eddie Kingston, Thea Trinidad, Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, Maria Kanellis and more.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/ex-tna-knockout-traci-brooks-retiring-from-wrestling/

TNA began a controversial storyline with “Cowboy” James Storm and Mickie James during the June 3 edition of “IMPACT WRESTLING.” The angle, which saw Storm knock James off a ledge and onto some train tracks below him, received a lot of negative response after it aired on television, including a critical exposé from WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross.

Ross posted the following response on his official website, JRsBBQ.com following the episode, saying,

“I’m a big fan of both Mickie James, who was on our talent roster when I was in WWE, and James Storm whose work I’ve always enjoyed a great deal but the creative that they were provided Wednesday night regarding the train was undesirable and completely unrealistic and had me feeling embarrassed for two, very good talents. I do like the direction of Storm becoming a deranged character with scary tenacities but the train business did that few favors.”

TNA published the following statement, in full kayfabe (storyline) mode, on IMPACTWRESTLING.com,

“On Impact this past week Mickie James thought she was coming to Nashville to meet with Country Music Executives, to further her already amazing music career. The “meetings” were set up by Mickie’s friend, the leader of The Revolution, James Storm and all seemed to be on the up and up.

That is until Mickie James got to Nashville, Storm was there to greet her and told Mickie the real reason he invited her to Music City, USA and it had nothing to do with music. Storm revealed he wanted Mickie to Join The Revolution, to which Mickie was not only taken aback, but wanted nothing to do with joining The Revolution.

Then Storm walked Mickie James to the train station and that is where Storm, for whatever his reasons are, knocked Mickie James onto the tracks. While Storm’s actions are despicable and borderline criminal, we have reached out to Mickie James and have not yet gotten comment. We also reached out to security at The Nashville Star Train Station who were first on the scene after James Storm left and they were able to tell us that Mickie briefly blacked out and showed symptoms of a concussion. Mickie was tested and passed all concussion field tests. Mickie was emotionally disturbed following the events.

We will do our best to keep everyone up to date and we wish Mickie a very speedy recovery. We will be following up with Mickie James to see if she plans on filing criminal charges with Nashville PD.”

You can watch the “incident” that took place on “IMPACT WRESTLING” below.

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/tna-offers-official-statement-regarding-controversial-storyline-featuring-james-storm-mickie-james/36137/

What? There was nothing wrong with that angle. It's okay for Katie Vick, Mae young to give birth to a hand. And for us to believe a bunny is an active wrestler but this was too fake? Bye.

I actually just talked to Jr on Twitter about his comment. You guys should check it out on his Twitter. :8

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, Brooke & Robbie broke up less than a year ago after The Amazing Race and Robbie is already engaged to another girl.

Hes engaged to the same chick he was married to and divorced before his shit with Brooke. Im 90% sure that chick use to work at the gym in my town too. My mom worked out there a few years back and asked me if i knew who some dude named Robbie was who was starting to work for TNA.

Per Dave Meltzer on last nights Wrestling Observer Radio, Mickie James was written out of TNA storylines in the angle with James Storm on Impact because she had a series of autograph sessions that clashed with the next set of Impact tapings.

James will be appearing at the Miami SuperCon from June 25th-28th, while the next set of TNA TV tapings and Slammiversary run from June 24th-28th.

There is a lot of uncertainty around her future right now and Meltzer noted she wont be around for a while, and she may not even be back at all.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/reason-for-mickie-james-angle-possibly-not-returning-to-tna/

As of this past weekended, TNAs status with Destination America hasnt changed, however a source within TNA has been led to believe they are staying on the station.

Regarding the possibilities of TNA working with Ring of Honor, there is no talk whatsoever about the two sides working together.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/impact-wrestling-staying-on-destination-america/

Guest Fight Me.

Angle's never gonna lose that World Title, is he?

I think EC3 is gonna do it...would be a waste if not. He's the best character TNA has committed to for the past 2 years.

Archived