Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

I swear the new KOs graphic before matches reminds me too much of the "Smart, Sexy, Powerful" Divas campaign WWE did a couple years back.

I wondered why that Argos' guy had a similar mask like Myzteziz/Sin Cara's...they're brothers lol. I guess this is a sign TNA and AAA are working together again.

I'd be very behind Spud picking option C and cashing in the X Division title for a world title shot. I'd even be cool with Spud somehow winning, just imagine how irate that would make EC3. I'd love to see those two feud over the world title going to Bound for Glory, they deserve it.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Not sure when it's supposed to air, but Josh Mathews' new commentary partner is gonna be...

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero.

Probably going to watch this passed Friday's episode for the Knockouts Title match in Six Side of Steel. Anytime Taryn Terrell and Gail Kim have a match it is worth watching. Taryn is sensational as a heel and the way they turned her was very impressive since Awesome Kong is a natural heel herself.

First time watching any TNA in...years, and what the *Censored* am I watching? Kurt Angle just did the weakest dive off the top turnbuckle to the outside...and the commentators were like "we need to see that again"...and then there's this guy with a prosthetic leg...like...what am I *censored*ing watching?

Lmao

AJ Styles, once considered a TNA mainstay has reportedly turned the offer of being inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame at Slammiversary this year.

TNA reportedly offered Styles a good deal to return for the Hall of Fame and likely wrestle one match at the Slammiversary event but his priorities are currently to Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling where he is IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

It's currently unknown if an induction will take place this year.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/39070/AJ-Styles-Reportedly-Turns-Down-TNA-Hall-Of-Fame/

TNA officials are hoping that Jeff Hardy will return from a broken leg in August. We noted in early May that there was talk of Hardy being back in the ring in two months but nobody wanted to rush the return.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-jeff-hardy-update-tonights-tna-impact-slammiversary-news/

o8iij0l.gif

Great night for the Knockouts. Neither women looked weak in that match and the after segment was played well. Kong in "street clothes"..........woah! Angelina and Velvet..........I could care less but at least their getting screen time. Hopefully this ends with Velvet getting fired again because her being involved anywhere near the Knockouts belt will just poison the division again.

Guest Fight Me.

My DVR had a brain fart or something...I set it to record both ROH and Impact Wrestling. Recorded ROH just fine...now I'm starting Impact and the first hour is ROH again. I hate Comcast's newer boxes...

iWVJ10j.gif

Brooke vs Jade: Okay match. Nothing special but I guess it's to bring someone new now that Gail is gone from the picture.

Dollhouse: Glad to see the duo fly "solo" this week. Backstage promos throughout the show are a nice touch.

Rebel segment: That selling was like a Kelly Kelly flashback.

Gnq1WH6.gif

Madison: Great promo albeit her irritating voice.

Velvet Sky & Angelina Love: One looked like a cheap knockoff of Harley Quinn and the other looked like a cheap hooker.

Archived