Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Dat Dirty Heels mashup doe.

Holy shit, Eddie healed quick.

Hmm...I might actually watch that X Division One Night Only PPV for Dalton Castle.

Its now confirmed that TNAs relationship with Wrestle-1 is done. TNA is now looking for anew company to work with. Part of TNA sending Matt Hardy, Mr. Anderson and Drew Galloway to AAA for their Lucha Libre World Cup has to do with TNA trying to open up a bigger deal between the two promotions.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/former-wwe-talent-impact-tna-relationship-tna-aaa-tapings/

Taping spoiler

Former WWE and TNA star "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero will make his return to TNA on the May 22nd episode of Impact Wrestling.

The Pope will join Josh Mathews for commentary during a six-man X Division Elimination Match. We noted back in March that the former Elijah Burke may be returning to the company.

We will have full spoilers soon.

Guest Fight Me.

Is the product in TNa worth keeping up with again?

I think the next tapings or so is when Billy Corgan will start working with creative so I guess it would be interesting to tune in for that. Other than that, I think the product is okay right now. Not bad, but nothing that really wows me.

First time watching any TNA in...years, and what the *Censored* am I watching? Kurt Angle just did the weakest dive off the top turnbuckle to the outside...and the commentators were like "we need to see that again"...and then there's this guy with a prosthetic leg...like...what am I *censored*ing watching?

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, it's unbelievable what they've done with him. I can't believe I could actually take him seriously after all those years of being a comedy character, but they've pulled it off somehow.

Why are there so many groups around? I know they're known for having lots of factions, but I watched TNA for the first time in ages last night, and in the space of 30 minutes I must have seen... what... 4 or 5 different groups. Angle's, Young's, Storm's, Taryn's and Drew's.

Taryn is *censored*ing fit!

I went to sleep before it finished. Who was Team EY's 5th partner?

Archived