Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I doubt the Revolution is just going to end like that...I think there's more to it. I think he's going to lead Magnus on and help out Bram, leading to Bram joining them.

Also, I just leaned Davey Richards and Angelina Love are a real thing.

Guest Fight Me.

Looking forward to the debut of "The Dollhouse" Jade (Mia Yim) and Marti Belle. Looks really interesting.

The Dirty Heels are back. :D I guess they're the Clean Faces now? Lol

I think Eli could become the next EC3/Bram, in the sense that he was under utilized in WWE but seems great in TNA. I enjoy The Rising because it's something Drew can pull off however I don't want it to become just a straight up dig at the WWE. It seems dangerously on the line of Matt Striker's Lucha Underground commentary.

I really don't see how they're coming at WWE, in the immediate sense as in some of their promo's, it's there somewhat. But I think it's obvious that the ultimate purpose of the group is like an Anti-Bullying campaign, lol.

Guest Fight Me.

Seeing the names in the tournament, looks like a new tag team is debuting. Tigre Uno will be teaming with

Jay Rios.

Never heard of him, but hopefully he's good. Also, looks like the Dirty Heels are keeping that name even though they're faces now. :lol:

Forgot last nights episode was

The Hardys tag title win -_-

Welcome to 2015. Where the Hardyz finally become the top of a tag-team division...

-_-

Might be a spoiler for TKO:

As of today Taryn Terrell is the longest KO champion ever :o

Above is the preview for this Fridays TKO edition of TNA Impact Wrestling on Destination America. Total Knockouts Impact will also feature Eric Young vs. Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Title and more. The following matches and segments are also confirmed for the special:

* An appearance by Mickie James

* The debut of Marti Bell and Jade (Mia Yim) as The Dollhouse

* Angelina Love vs. Brooke Tessmacher vs. Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim to crown a new #1 contender

* Awesome Kong vs. Taryn Terrell for the TNA Knockouts Title

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/plans-tnas-special-tko-edition-impact-wrestling/

Might consider watching.

Guest Fight Me.

Just accidently found out Mandrews (Mark Andrews) has a pop punk band called Junior, they're actually kinda decent. I also read he's the co-founder of Defend Indy Wrestling clothing. Seems like a cool guy, hope Mandrews does big things like fellow British Bootcamp winner Rockstar Spud has so far.

http://musicofjunior.bandcamp.com/

Guest Fight Me.

Just realized I got spoiled the result of the Fatal 4 Way yesterday in the WWE Divas Discussion thread. :/ Why do people just not give a shit about spoiling TNA? Like I swear I knew Kurt Angle was gonna be the next world champion a month before it happened because someone posted it on here without spoiler tags.

Anyway, damn, I did not expect Taryn turning and joining The Dollhouse to beat Kong. But I like it.

Damn, EY's probably got the most devastating spike piledriver in pro wrestling right now.

Also, anyone know if Laura Dennis (aka Cherry Bomb) is signed too or no?

We noted before that veteran TNA Spanish announcer Hector Guerrero has left the company after eight years. His departure was expected as his contract was expiring. TNA no longer tapes a Spanish language feed for Impact and his broadcast partner Willie Urbina has been gone for a while. Guerrero has also been working as a school teacher in Florida.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/reason-for-hector-guerreros-tna-departure/

Guest Fight Me.

He could always do Spanish commentary for LU since I think Chavo still works backstage there. Currently Vampiro pulls double duty and does commentary for both the English and Spanish versions along with former WWE spanish commentator Hugo Savinovich. I mean I could watch an episode of LU twice easily, but it must be hard for Vamp to bring to same excitement when he's recording the Spanish version as he does when he's doing the English version live in the temple.

Guest Fight Me.

I hate Brooke's attire since returning from the Amazing Race...it makes her look like a rookie knockout in her first year. There was nothing wrong with her old attire...

15hhj7n.jpg

I'm glad they dropped Tessmacher from her name though.

Archived