Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

So is TNA like getting awesome now? Trying to expand my weekly wrestling fix here.

Right now I can't say because currently the UK tapings just finished airing and those are usually better than usual shows. Who knows if it'll go back to the usual TNA when it comes back to the States this week though, but I'm enjoying it currently.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Poor front row got covered in watermelon. :lol:

Damn, it sucks how Joe just left the BDC like that...they should've written him off somehow, not just have him disappear and them mentioning they lost him and that's it.

Poor front row got covered in watermelon. :lol:

Damn, it sucks how Joe just left the BDC like that...they should've written him off somehow, not just have him disappear and them mentioning they lost him and that's it.

Homicide will probably replace him.

Guest Fight Me.

Did I miss something or is The Great Sanada not in The Revolution anymore?

He was representing them with Manik last week in Ultimate X? Who knows, it was weird he wasn't in that segment. Unless they want us to forget about him and have him interfere in the main event.

Damm, any closer and MVP might've hit that little kid or his grandpa.

Guest Fight Me.

What is Eric Young's reason for being heel? I haven't watched since the debut on the new network but it seems like jealousy of Bobby... he seems a lot cooler right now as a bad guy though.

I think it's because when Eric was world champion, first thing Roode did was ask for a title shot and Eric gave it to him. And then when Eric helped fight off MVP and Kenny King, and Roode won the title off Lashley, Roode never offered Eric a title shot back. So he just screwed him out of the title.

Guest Fight Me.

The *Censored*'s with the drawing match cards? :lol: They look cool though.

Gotta admit, TNA doing crossovers with the other shows on Destination America is kinda cool.

Guest Fight Me.

I guess I'm just happy DA seems to give a shit more about TNA than Spike ever did. Plus, I don't blame them wanting to get more eyes on the other shows on a network not many people are really familiar with until they got TNA.

And yeah, I don't get Storm coming out there.

I understand why both TNA and DA did it. I just think it wasn't a good look for TNA at all.

Also as much as Spike messed up with TNA don't think it's fair to say they didn't give a shit especially after all the money they laid for Hogan and etc plus letting TNA try and do that awful Monday Night War attempt.

Based on TNA's track record they will find a way to turn this into Storm recruiting Bram I guess best answer I can come up with for it.

Edit: Or apparently Storm views Mickie as a old friend so I guess it has nothing to do with Bram like I thought.

Guest Fight Me.

Lashley's new gear red or orange? I like how he had maybe 3 attires in WWE and now he has like a bunch.

And there's gotta be more to that Storm thing, I guess we'll find out in the next couple of weeks.

Archived