Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Amazing main event. Spud put on a fight and has improved greatly since his debut about 2 years ago.

It's weird how Destination America wants blood, but they go black and white when they do it though.

Guest Fight Me.

I tried to watch it yesterday on replay but the first three segments put me to sleep. Dig the *Censored* out of MVP's United singlet though.

Please try to watch the main event, it's so good.

It's weird how I feel about TNA lately, the whole stigma of "signing WWE rejects" is extremely difficult to agree with when you see what they've done with Drew, Bram, EC3 and Taryn. Bare in my they are some of the more recent-ish signings. I mean, I'm fuming that they're drove the likes of Joe, Styles and Daniels away but I feel as if they've got a solid ground of performers to actually progress to the point where they were a while a go.

Also, I will never understand what WWE did with Drew. That's a Hassan level mess up.

The WWE reject stigma came from guys who were in WWE, had success, and left for TNA to jump right into the main event scene. Guys like who you mentioned who didn't have any sort of success don't really have that WWE reject stink because they built up their own characters in TNA.

Guest Fight Me.

Sucks TNA doesn't really do PPVs anymore besides the ONO ones. They really gave tonight's main event a big fight feel, the entrances were a nice touch too.

Archived