Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

How you watch these shows now ? Been a while since seen advertised on foxtel

Friday nights on Destination America.

Or Saturday mornings if you wanna watch the Unlocked version.

Guest Fight Me.

Nothing too extreme from what I've noticed...it just has "Did You Know?s" that pop up at the bottom like "This is Low-Ki's 4th X-Division Championship." And then it has maybe one thing that wasn't in the original airing like this interview with Magnus and how he has to provide for his new family with Mickie James now. Which is why it was kinda obvious for me when he ended up getting one of the briefcases. I think it may have power rankings every week as well.

Guest Fight Me.

One of these days, Josh is gonna accidentally say Friday Night SmackDown instead of Impact. :lol:

Tommy Dreamer is like a dad. He's not mad, he's just disappointed.

Watched TNA for the first time in a while.

It's a shame to see what's happened to a once promising company. It looks so low budget and the storylines are complete nonsense. Can they not survive without a stable running the show?

Their ratings have been cut by 75% by moving channels. Throw in a reduction of sponsorship/network money, and they'll be out of business by the end of the year. Quote me on that.

Guest Fight Me.

So what's Angelina Love gonna do now without Velvet Sky? Keep being a valet for the BroMans? They don't even need her, they have DJ Z. Personally, I'd love to see her replace Velvet and reunite the Beautiful People with Madison Rayne. She seems to have been lost in the shuffle herself since her feud with Brittany got dropped and then nothing happened and then she randomly turned heel for no reason.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm confused. So the first time MVP introduced the BDC, he said EY isn't apart of them...yet I've seen him around them every single appearance they've made thus far.

Guest Fight Me.

Havok vs. Kong was decent...but just imagine if Kong was still in her prime. I liked it though.

I hate those previews man, they literally spoil everything...so, Anderson's considered a TNA legend already?

Damn, Tyrus hit that Big Ending as good as Big E does.

I feel like Tyrus got these last couple of singlets done while still in WWE...considering they all have his old catchphrases. And I haven't heard him say a single one of them in TNA yet.

I kinda wish we saw the full "race" between Robbie and Brooke lol.

Havok vs. Kong was decent...but just imagine if Kong was still in her prime. I liked it though.

I hate those previews man, they literally spoil everything...so, Anderson's considered a TNA legend already?

Damn, Tyrus hit that Big Ending as good as Big E does.

I feel like Tyrus got these last couple of singlets done while still in WWE...considering they all have his old catchphrases. And I haven't heard him say a single one of them in TNA yet.

I kinda wish we saw the full "race" between Robbie and Brooke lol.

Everything about that makes me sad

Archived