Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The updated list of profiles moved to TNAs Alumni page are Bully Ray, Devon, Shark Boy, Rampage Jackson, Brittany and Rob Terry. This indicates these talents are done with the company for now.

There has been a lot of speculation on whether or not TNA will re-sign Bully Ray now that they have signed with Destination America and are back to spending money and signing new deals.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/speculation-on-tna-re-signing-bully-ray-to-the-company/

Guest Fight Me.

Anyone watching the live debut tonight at 9?

Destination America is marathoning Impact Wrestling all day since this morning until 5am tomorrow morning. They're already doing more than Spike TV ever has.

Anyone expecting a new stage to go with the whole "everything is new" thing?

I won't be able to watch it all but I think I can watch the first hour. I

Literally what went through my mind as I thought 'oh, let me watch TNA!' :lol:

They'll have like a good match or two, but something tells me I'll become uninterested halfway through. Kudos to whoever is toughing it out in there.

They'll have like a good match or two, but something tells me I'll become uninterested halfway through. Kudos to whoever is toughing it out in there.

Well you know, priorities in life

*cough* American Horror Story 10pm *cough*

Well you know, priorities in life

*cough* American Horror Story 10pm *cough*

I would watch but this season's a bit all over the place for me and I've lost interest. Dandy wild af tho

Hopefully they put on a good X-Division match, bc a main event with Lashley isn't exactly my idea of a selling point.

Well, if you watched, All of Lashley's title matches have been great. His title run is highly praised by people. Their NYC shows are always really good.

Not saying that he can't put on a good match, I really liked the one he had with Hardy. Him as a brand is something I am not interested in. There are people on the TNA roster that deserve to be champion more, in my opinion.

Guest Fight Me.

Wish it had a giant tron for entrance videos, but I dig it. From far away though, it looks like one of the generic CAA templates in 2K14. :lol:

I see they also got rid of the blue ropes for black, I like black but it looks more suited for like specials or PPVs.

http://www.allwrestlingnews.com/indy-news/tna-impact-spoilers-1715/

"JB came back out to hype the crowd and it seems like he’s been in the ring forever. There’s some grumbling in the crowd among fans. This was said to be a lot of stalling. One of our correspondents called it “pathetic.” Fans were chanting “we want wrestling” at Borash. Apparently the announcers were supposed to be filming a segment during this break but something went wrong."

*censored*ing TNA already *censored*ing up.

Guest Fight Me.

Shame that Impact is only on Wednesday this week. If it was live every Wednesday, I would actually watch it. These recap episodes are pretty good too...considering I missed everything that has happened in TNA since...well...basically the past several years.

I believe there are supposed go be a couple replays and even director's cut editions that Destination America will air throughout the week. So you'l have a couple opportunities to catch it.

Archived