Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This week's episode of Boot Camp was really good!!

My girl Kay Lee Ray (who is also my pick to win the competition this series) absolutely smashed it in her match. Never seen a full match of hers, only highlights and photos so it was great to see her bring a high-flying aspect to it. Excited to see what more is in store for her.

That Andrews kid has got the it factor. He knows how to work a crowd and has phenomenal ring awareness. For being so young he's an incredibly mature wrestler. Feel the same way about Noam Darr, though I'd like to know why that other guy who initially got sent through could not make it to the US. Could be a passport thing.

I'm also incredibly annoyed with Grado. He was funny in the beginning but is now getting on my nerves. He feels like a fabrication by TNA that was written into the story of the series. Not convinced that he's there for the same reason that someone like Kay Lee Ray is there for and he is being spoon fed to us by Borash and company.

Need to watch this at all costs. (And by "costs" I mean as soon as I can download it ;))

Archived