Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

Is it really necessary for guys that are legit tag teams like Shaw/Gunner, Bromans and the Hardys to announce who their partner is?

YES SHAW YESSES.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York New York which happens to reside in America? So you think the entire TNA audience are morons don't ya Anderson?

Kinda like Jerry Lawler explaining a joke on RAW.

I was insulting Anderson. Not TNA turn it down a notch. You don't have to defend everything that happens.

Not at all.. I was agreeing. lol

New York New York which happens to reside in America? So you think the entire TNA audience are morons don't ya Anderson?

Kinda like Jerry Lawler explaining a joke on RAW.

I was insulting Anderson. Not TNA turn it down a notch. You don't have to defend everything that happens.

Not at all.. I was agreeing. lol

Lol my bad then.

So I boycotted TNA for what, almost 2+ months now. I bet it hasn't changed one bit.

2+ months.. Huh.. Were you around for the first Bethlehem, PA taping/shows and the first NYC shows? If not... then yes.. it has changed. Focus is now on WRESTLING.

I saw the first NYC taping, I remember catching Hardys/Wolves/3D match a little down the track and caught when Bully put Dixie through the table. That's about it, I might just watch the latest episode and see for myself.

Guest Fight Me.

Yes, it's very well deserved too. In WWE, he had a comedy character that could've been a decent midcard champion at best. But in TNA, he's made himself into a legit character that could be a future world champion one day.

Also, "You Can't Wrestle", "I Disagree", "You Can't Wrestle", "I'm very good", "You can't wrestle", "You wish you could" should be on a T-Shirt.

Archived