Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They cut the Bullet Club part at the end of Team 3D's promo.

Not surprised at that.

Well, from all the negative reports on this show, I saw nothing wrong with the PPV. The Knockouts match was a little short, but that's it.

That show felt like a complete trainwreck. Absolutely noone actually responded to the characters properly (and I highly doubt that's because the crowd sucked, they just seemed to be completely disconnected with the product) poor match ups, audio issues and all those matches felt irrelevant.

Smh TNA...

- Below are some of Bully Ray’s tweets from this weekend, including a post-Bound For Glory tease on their future:

“I get inducted into HOF every night I go through the curtain and get to perform for the fans. Thnx for Cheering and Booing for past 20yrs!!”

“THANK YOU to EVERY wrestling fan we have ever performed for . YOU are the reason we were inducted into HOF. #RESPECT”

“I would also like to THANK “the boys.” You are only as good as the guys you’re workin with. THANKS to EVERY wrestler who ever worked with us”

“Its true what they say…”When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.” And sometimes it’s a door you least expect.”

“Team 3D Japan facts: Undefeated…All Japan Tag League Champs…Hustle Champs…NJPW Tag Champs for 1 year. 4 Tokyo Dome appearances. NEXT?”

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/bully-ray-thanks-tna-boys-fans-teases-whats-next/

Spoiler tag added in case of spoilage for BFG.

That show felt like a complete trainwreck. Absolutely noone actually responded to the characters properly (and I highly doubt that's because the crowd sucked, they just seemed to be completely disconnected with the product) poor match ups, audio issues and all those matches felt irrelevant.

Smh TNA...

Sorry.... but............. other than the lack of match build-ups except the main event.......

What PPV were you watching?!

The crowd was VERY into it. The audio, I'll give you that as far as the commentators. That was a bit off or staticy.

Guest Fight Me.

EC3 & Tyrus AKA Team NXT Season 4.

Seriously though, I always thought Tyrus was great under the manager role and I'm looking forward to his partnership with EC3. Also cool to see him use the G-Grip again, though I kinda preferred the STO version.

Did Magnus and Bram quietly split or did I miss something?

Not yet at least.. Probably just focusing on singles competition.. Bram is more of a hardcore type style anyways.

So I boycotted TNA for what, almost 2+ months now. I bet it hasn't changed one bit.

2+ months.. Huh.. Were you around for the first Bethlehem, PA taping/shows and the first NYC shows? If not... then yes.. it has changed. Focus is now on WRESTLING.

Archived