Who would get a bigger return pop?

Mr. Moyd

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough one, but it's definitely not The Rock. He's left and come back too many times.

As for the others, it mainly depends on the circumstances of their returns. CM Punk would probably be the biggest, but if the Internet knows then it won't be as big as a surprise return from Daniel Bryan if that makes sense.

It really depends. I think it's clear that in Chicago, Punk would outpop them all. I think with how much Brie and generally everyone dickrode the Yes wave, I think Bryan's pop wouldn't be anything special. The Rock had a lot of active screen time and his reactions definitely watered down overall. He was on fire a few times during the first return but after that, I feel like people really didn't care that much. So I'm gonna say either Punk or Stone Cold. If Punk stays away long enough for the chants to die down entirely and him really being kinda "forgotten" (obviously not really but not as sought after as he is now) then I'll go with Austin. I wouldn't count The Rock out entirey though. Just definitely not Bryan.

Bryan or Punk. Probably Punk.

Rock and Austin have made so many returns in the past that I just don't think the surprise would be there. But Bryan is a big name right now and as for Punk, well...the people cheer his name when he's not even there. I'm pretty sure his return would be the loudest thing ever.

It's possible for Rock to get the biggest pop out of all of them, he did get the loudest pop of WM 30

Everyone gets the biggest pop against Cena tbf

Ummm he didn't wrestle Cena at WM30 :rolleyes:

Lmao, I forgot all about that Wrestlemania, it was so terrible to me. But of course you are right! That segment was amazing though.

It's possible for Rock to get the biggest pop out of all of them, he did get the loudest pop of WM 30

Everyone gets the biggest pop against Cena tbf

Ummm he didn't wrestle Cena at WM30 :rolleyes:

Lmao, I forgot all about that Wrestlemania, it was so terrible to me. But of course you are right! That segment was amazing though.

That segment was amazing, I def agree!

Archived