Senior Quotes

#DeadManWalking

A key that opens many doors is a master key, a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Woah u *censored*.

Whilst I know you quoted that the other day, it was in my Facebook box thing in like 2008 before they removed that feature.

besides didn't you steal someone else's lines in that rap thread?

A key that opens many doors is a master key, a lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Woah u *censored*.

Whilst I know you quoted that the other day, it was in my Facebook box thing in like 2008 before they removed that feature.

besides didn't you steal someone else's lines in that rap thread?

I'm not saying you stole the quote. I didn't invent the quote mate. I just think its a bit of an outrageous suggestion for the occasion.

yo don't get some ironic-"haha so funny" shit, have something respectable (srs, real talk). I put "#NBHNC" (this was in 2011 when that was somewhat relevant to internet nerds/scumbags but still utterly unheard of by anyone who was in any way normal; kinda like having a Lil B quote now, but shadier) as mine and even doe its just a dumb yearbook i still honestly regret it haha - will never be able to show kids without having to say "haha...yeeaaah" and explain y their dad was a *censored*ing dummy when he was 18, etc.

Look up some quotes by someone u admire (eg. entrepreneurs) and tailor one to ur needs.

If I didn't miss my chance to put in a quote for the yearbook, I'd probably put the quote in my sig.

Anyways, as for suggestions, I say just try to pick something that has meaning to you such as something from your favorite movie, someone you admire or just make up something yourself. It'd also probably help if you first decided what direction you want to go with the quote (funny, inspirational, serious etc.).

There's 1 quote I do really like though which is...

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" by Vivian Greene

The random capitals piss me off much more than I'd like to admit.

I just Googled Mewtwo quote aha

bVgdmDf.jpg

You just keep getting better, man.

Not sure if Sarcasm

I thought this topic might of been about those things that seniors, old people, say.

My dad had a few rippers full of the old Australian colloquialisms that seem to be fading away from popular speech in my generation. "Fair suck of the sav" was one which would translate to "give a fair go". heh...

But on topic:

"The only thing that interfers with my learning is my education."

Archived