Will dean ambrose have his updated attire?

laycool86

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have to wonder though since both Ambrose and Rollins were missing from the trailer, could it be that it's because they were updating their attires at the time. Not getting my hopes up of course, but it's a possibility.

or its the other way round: they didnt show them because theyre in sheild attires and people would inevitably be disappointed!

Could be and like I said, I won't get my hopes up. The trailer didn't include Jericho either so it could mean nothing at all.

It's very possible that we'll get the Shield attires as alternates and all 3 guys will have their singles attires. They've been wearing them for months now and is a big part of their images.

If Superstar Heads is in (which again, is likely) then the Shield attires will be in their template attires which we can use as Alt' Attires or CAWs of them like we could in 2K14. Not really sure what other Templates could be used as in Superstar Heads there was 4 of them. I could see Rollins having a suit like he wears sometimes for The Authority. I guess they could add in their NXT/FCW attires as NXT is a big part of this years game.

If that is the case I could see these being their Template attires;

Seth Rollins; Shield attire, NXT Champion, Street Clothes & Authority Suit.

Dean Ambrose; Shield Attire, NXT/FCW trunks, Street Clothes & ???

Roman Reigns; Shield attire, Street Clothes, FCW Attire (I doubt it). Its hard because Reigns hasn't had as many attires as the other two. Maybe a couple variations on the Shield gear.

I do have to wonder though since both Ambrose and Rollins were missing from the trailer, could it be that it's because they were updating their attires at the time. Not getting my hopes up of course, but it's a possibility.

Could indeed be that, or they didn't want fan enragement if they showed them with their Shield attire.

Also I hope barring SS heads is in and includes everyone, it should have the right bodies and not default ones.

They could give them the Shad treatment and slap on the new attires as free DLC. (that one was free right?)

Shad and Layla were free I think, though I got them when I bought the entire pack which included Nexus, NXT, those two and some legends.

As for Dean because on topic, who knows.

Shouldn't they have shown like, entrances and shit for each guy by no like in the past.

The Shield will all have their shield attires, hopefully we will have superstar heads. I searched google for the renders since they weren't updated here, and all three of them had their shield attires. This is where I saw them: http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k15/renders/#62-WWE2K15_Render_AdrianNeville

Many renders have had different attire than in game over the years so cant really go by that. Look at Warrior in 2k14. Green tights render yet wm 6 attire.

It's very possible that we'll get the Shield attires as alternates and all 3 guys will have their singles attires. They've been wearing them for months now and is a big part of their images.

If Superstar Heads is in (which again, is likely) then the Shield attires will be in their template attires which we can use as Alt' Attires or CAWs of them like we could in 2K14. Not really sure what other Templates could be used as in Superstar Heads there was 4 of them. I could see Rollins having a suit like he wears sometimes for The Authority. I guess they could add in their NXT/FCW attires as NXT is a big part of this years game.

If that is the case I could see these being their Template attires;

Seth Rollins; Shield attire, NXT Champion, Street Clothes & Authority Suit.

Dean Ambrose; Shield Attire, NXT/FCW trunks, Street Clothes & ???

Roman Reigns; Shield attire, Street Clothes, FCW Attire (I doubt it). Its hard because Reigns hasn't had as many attires as the other two. Maybe a couple variations on the Shield gear.

The Shield will all have their shield attires, hopefully we will have superstar heads. I searched google for the renders since they weren't updated here, and all three of them had their shield attires. This is where I saw them: http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k15/renders/#62-WWE2K15_Render_AdrianNeville

Why are some people still thinking that there is a possibility that superstar heads/Edit a superstar may be gone? This isn't in anyway a last gen exclusive & we should get everyone in heads this year. They said "Create your own Custom Superstar, or customize WWE Superstars and Divas, Move-Sets and entrances." which means that we could get some sort of Edit a Superstar in the game instead of Superstar Heads. Just my opinion anyways...

His jeans seem too create-a-wrestler to me... I hope I'm wrong. They did create Ryback or someone else a few years back for Hell in a Cell to advertise a past wwe game, if I remember correctly.

Happened with Ryback, happened with Trent Baretta, Hawkins, Curtis Axel and too many other people

His jeans seem too create-a-wrestler to me... I hope I'm wrong. They did create Ryback or someone else a few years back for Hell in a Cell to advertise a past wwe game, if I remember correctly.

Happened with Ryback, happened with Trent Baretta, Hawkins, Curtis Axel and too many other people

This is true. Could be that this attire is created by using the Superstar Heads.

Thing is, none of them were in in the latest game at the time. Ambrose is.

I really hope they update his hair with the attire, i can't stand that slicked back hair. Ambrose is most notable for his scraggily hair in his face, it adds to his lunatic gimmick. From the footage it looks like they took the head from Shield Dean Ambrose and put it in his new attire. They changed Punks hair in a game a while back before release so heres to hoping the re do Ambrose's hair and make it accurate.

I get what people are saying about the jeans looking cawish, but the tank top doesn't it looks liek an ingame piece, maybe its jsut the color of the jeans thats making them look cawish.

Also i REALLY hope that clothesline dean does in the video is his Nigel McGuinness rebound lariat. That would mean i can finally have a perfect Nigel CAW.

Why are people saying that it looks like a CAW jeans attire? We don't know anything about the CAW mode yet. As far as we know it could be that every piece of attire we've seen so far is available in CAW mode.

Thing is, none of them were in in the latest game at the time. Ambrose is.

Ryback was as DLC.

Where is this from?

It's from "This Week in WWE" on the WWE Network.

thx^^

Archived