Will dean ambrose have his updated attire?

laycool86

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be surprised any of The Shield members get their singles attires some time after release. Knowing 2K, they'd probably include it in a DLC pack or a random update as an alternate attire like someone already mentioned.

And Superstar Heads taking up a CAW slot sucks, IMO. Once you create a Superstar Head, the game doesn't see it as an actual in-game character; just a CAW. That alone just kinda ruins it a bit for me.

So u guys think we are getting the heads again ?for all or some ?

Yes, for all IMO. It's not going to be on just last gen, plus the leaked 360 acheivements confirmed it was back. The 2K features said "create your own custom superstar or customize WWE superstars & divas, move sets & entrances", it doesn't mean obvious crap like threads, move sets & whatever because that was more or less mentioned after the bolded phrase in the quote.

I kinda feel like they're updating him and Rollins, since we didn't see them in the trailer and they're huge parts of the show right now, but who knows. Reigns they could get away with keeping in the Shield gear since he's still wearing pretty much the same stuff now minus some color added in.

We BETTER get the entire roster in superstar heads.

Who knows? This game is more shrouded in mystery than Evolution....or GTV.

Not liking the secrecy. Seems like a way to cover up the problems and one of the main reasons I'm not planning on buying day 1. I want to know what the hell is in the game and what is not.

I think Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns new themes and trons will at least be in, Dean might have that Dean Ambrose FCW/Indy entrance from WWE 13 if they don't mocap new entrances. If I remember correctly Rollins and Ambrose still had their Shield attires a few weeks after Rollins turned, but I think all will be Superstar Heads.

We BETTER get the entire roster in superstar heads.

Who knows? This game is more shrouded in mystery than Evolution....or GTV.

Not liking the secrecy. Seems like a way to cover up the problems and one of the main reasons I'm not planning on buying day 1. I want to know what the hell is in the game and what is not.

I definitely understand why people are concerned but this is 2K. They just revealed new modes in NBA 2k this week...a week from the release of the game. This really is just the way 2k markets their products.

They did give Goldust his jacket, but Reigns had his old look.

I'd say no, but as long as Superstar Heads are in it's fine. Least it is super easy to make.

I hate how you have to waste a caw spot on heads

Yeah I'd much prefer it work like an alt attire instead.

In Reigns case. He does not really change much as of attire. As for Rollins & Ambrose, might be DLC & a lot easy to do since they have his image scanned. With the rumours that 2K will be updating attire for the next year. This will be nothing.

I do have to wonder though since both Ambrose and Rollins were missing from the trailer, could it be that it's because they were updating their attires at the time. Not getting my hopes up of course, but it's a possibility.

or its the other way round: they didnt show them because theyre in sheild attires and people would inevitably be disappointed!

Archived