Look Taz, what's ______ doing in the Impact Zone?!

Crowley

I came up with the idea for this thread while playing EWR. Anytime I poach one of WWE's wrestlers in the game, I like to keep things realistic by changing their name just like promoters need to do in real life. For some reason, I've become very obsessive about this. I don't care about how realistic any other aspect of the game is, but I absolutely must change Shawn Michaels's name to Michael Shawn, or else the whole experience will be ruined for some reason. It's very silly.

Basically, I want you to help me come up with new names for WWE wrestlers. I'm not expecting many serious answers, but a few here and there would be nice just to improve my fantasy booking experience. Come up with a new name for the wrestler above, and then suggest a different WWE wrestler for the next guy to rename.

I'll start. Hornswoggle.

Rusev -> Boris Alexandrovich

Heath Slater -> Sebastian Miller(mix of previous ring names)

Next....

Jack Swagger

His real name would be enough. Jake Hager.

Throwing out 3 superstars

1. Dolph Ziggler

2. David Otunga

3. Ryback

I've just discovered that David Otunga is actually his real name, so you wouldn't even have to change it. I never knew this until now. I wonder why they didn't change his name for NXT meanwhile other guys got saddled with such great names as Lucky Cannon and Michael McGillicutty.

As for Ryback, I always liked the Silverback nickname he used on Tough Enough. It's generic as hell, but I like it and even still occasionally think of him as "The Silverback." There's a serious shortage of old school, gimmicky names like that in wrestling these days.

"Mean" Dean Amox

Nice. Mean, WOOOOOOOOOooo, BY GOD, DEAN!

Archived