What If WWE 2K15 Was On The SNES/Genesis? (Video)

FullmetalNinja25

WWF Royal Rumble is my all time favorite WWE wreslting game during that era.

Man in the past i edited those wrestling games using MS Paint to replicate the superstars during the Attitude era.

But this guy has gone to a whole different level, creating a movie with his edits and it looks awesome!

I too willy buy a copy if this was real.

I remember how the Genesis and SNES version of Royal Rumble had some exclusive wrestlers on their rosters. Genesis had Hogan, IRS, Papa Shango, Rick Martel and Jim Duggan, whereas the SNES version had Ric Flair, Yokozuna, Mr. Perfect, Tatanka, and Ted DiBiase.

Would've been great if both rosters were combined. The Sega CD version, which was called "Rage in the Cage" also had more wrestlers and tag teams, with The Headshrinkers and The Nasty Boys, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Boss Man and Kamala.

The 16-bit era was such a leap from the 8-bit era, and then came the discovery of emulators and Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium, and then the 64-bit era gave us the highly acclaimed AKI series of games. Man those were fun times.

WWE really should put out PSN XBLA game like this. I mean...not quite this outdated, but a minimalistic approach. Would sell like hotcakes, I'm sure.

I want a remastered Fire Pro game. That pathetic excuse for a game we got on XBLA was a nightmare. I think PSN did get FPR on their store for PS3 though right? A next-gen Fire Pro would be amazing. Wishful thinking, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived