The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people who make fun of those who try to place everything in kayfabe, instead of being like a smark all the time because they can be. Kayfabe being destroyed was one of the worst things to ever happen to the WWE, especially whenever it goes all PG.

First time i've agreed with you, and I agree with you 1000010%.

The people who make fun of those who try to place everything in kayfabe, instead of being like a smark all the time because they can be. Kayfabe being destroyed was one of the worst things to ever happen to the WWE, especially whenever it goes all PG.

Thanks... I guess.

Same. I think instead of focusing on the business and learning insider terms, we should focus more on the shows itself and be entertained.

I don't think kayfabe being shattered has ruined my enjoyment of good moments.

I agree fully. Just because I know more about how WWE/wrestling works doesn't mean I don't often enjoy it as much. Take Survivor Series for example, I was as pumped up for the end as I would have been if I didn't know about Kayfabe.

I don't think kayfabe being shattered has ruined my enjoyment of good moments.

I agree fully. Just because I know more about how WWE/wrestling works doesn't mean I don't often enjoy it as much. Take Survivor Series for example, I was as pumped up for the end as I would have been if I didn't know about Kayfabe.

Yup, I didn't think

"What is this 55 year old man doing in WWE?"

I thought "OHMYGOD THIS IS AMAZING".

Some comments from Cena's FB page:

I love uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dolph u r de man of dat match... Big show u don f.up big tymm....

cena sucks was ston better matchs in fire now what only cena sucks? always he coldly ?and make wwe for kids we need change like attitude era. who with me ?

Actually hpe one day to join WWE because I luv it n I hpe in 2017 in Jesus name. Luv uuuuuuuuuuuuu more cena n I Thnx God that team authority lose

cena sucks for kids

John, can u c me?

I need a body like a john cena

qaudjanexanwhzqdnxxmzxjupfiwvo

U can t see me again

We love u cena socks

cena z the best of all timez

Hurraayyyyyyyyyyy TeaM cEnA........ Never Giv Up. I wonder wat stephenie will do wit ha lif sham sham shame........

Like u cena ur my super star 4life.

yas yas yas yas yas yas cena me LvOe cena

cenna dis days u r weak ma

Almost all the top comments for WWE's posts on their official Facebook page are bashing the company and defending Punk:

"WWE screwed Punk"

"Vince screwed Punk"

#JusticeForCMPunk

"WWE doesn't care about their wrestlers, WWE only cares about themselves - CM Punk"

"CM Punk exposed you for the pigs you really are"

Not cringeworthy but that podcast is surely raising a shitstorm.

I personally think people who bitch about bringing back the Attitude Era are the most annoying of the bunch. They sound like grumpy grandpas still stuck in the past.

"Back in my day...."

Shut the *Censored* up.

Not to mention Attitude era was shi**iest of them all, when you are looking from today's perspective. next to "New Generation" era.

Anyway, we have some annoying and cringe worthy comments on how "the new day" is stereotipical racial gimmick for big e, kofi and xavier.

46749317590669526929.jpg

Archived