The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

Seth's Facebook is a gold mine for this kind of thing.

r u kidding admin he cannot defend his self alone.He is a stupid mental and he sucks remember he challenged ambrose to come here and when ambrose came he quickly ran away and his security defend themself and sacrifised for rollins and at hell in a cell rollins was very much scared for going at top of the cell so he sent his securities at top of the cell if his securities were not appeared there he would have been badly hurt by ambrose

seth is alwys not a winner because he is a loser he call j and j buddyguard to help him. that is stupid. a coward. seth is a crying baby.

Rolling is punished, your face is too bad with decorative through the pretended ambrose mr money in the bank woo!

seth you r very cowerd ambrose is back and romean reings is coming your boss triple h both of you r fight with romean and ambrose you will not fight with them becuse you r a looser cowerd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KELLY KELLY SHOULD *censored*ING BEEN IN THE WWE HALL OF FAME!!!

she beat the hell out of vickie

she won her match against vickie

she was face to face with kane

she was face to face with dolph ziggler and slapped the shit out him

she was the one who never let her fans down in her 7 years of fighting in the wwe

she beat brie bella for the divas championship belt

she beat laycool

she beat beth pheonix

she trained naomi to be great like she still is today

she never gives up

shes the best diva

she even did extreme expose and beat ariel in her *censored*ing first match!!

KellyKelly 2014 hall of famer to me!

shes the best

she even beat eve torres

she did a lot?

Yeah. I mean, she pissed in sinks, she did cartwheels...best diva ever!

In all fairness, Shawn Michaels pissed on prostitutes and people think he's the best ever.

"@wwecesaro Needs a Jason Statham gimmick or stable. Dress up in a suit and be the neutral mercenary to take Brock Lesnar #YouCanDoIt "

"U r not the king of swing u r the king or turds becuz ur the #SWISSSUPERS*IT omfg how many times i gotta say it god damn @wwecesaro"

"Tyler ur so gay now ur going to block me cuz the truth hurts if u wanna be da best don't block me I wanna see and if u wanna go face to face idgaf@mmmgorgeous"

"@wwecesaro Needs a Jason Statham gimmick or stable. Dress up in a suit and be the neutral mercenary to take Brock Lesnar #YouCanDoIt "

"U r not the king of swing u r the king or turds becuz ur the #SWISSSUPERS*IT omfg how many times i gotta say it god damn @wwecesaro"

the first one would be pretty awesome actually

KELLY KELLY SHOULD *censored*ING BEEN IN THE WWE HALL OF FAME!!!

she beat the hell out of vickie

she won her match against vickie

she was face to face with kane

she was face to face with dolph ziggler and slapped the shit out him

she was the one who never let her fans down in her 7 years of fighting in the wwe

she beat brie bella for the divas championship belt

she beat laycool

she beat beth pheonix

she trained naomi to be great like she still is today

she never gives up

shes the best diva

she even did extreme expose and beat ariel in her *censored*ing first match!!

KellyKelly 2014 hall of famer to me!

shes the best

she even beat eve torres

she did a lot?

Yeah. I mean, she pissed in sinks, she did cartwheels...best diva ever!

In all fairness, Shawn Michaels pissed on prostitutes and people think he's the best ever.

But Shawn was legend in the ring, so he's one of the best.

vQ1Vvyo.png

Kids really shouldn't have access to the internet.

That's actually what happened though. Wyatt lost so much that people didn't see him as anything big anymore. This is a perfect presentation of... well, a dumb kid but also what a casual will perceive Wyatt as.

Kinda true but not really.

Anyway, the thing that annoys me more than dumb fans are people imitating wrestlers on YT, like, would the Undertaker really be watching this random ass video and commenting with terrible punctuation and grammar? And the one thing more annoying that that are the dumb people actually believing the impersonators.

I agree. I could totally picture him pulling that off.

I agree. I could totally picture him pulling that off.

I don't think it would work, simply because a big part of such a gimmick would be a cockney accent, which Cesaro doesn't have.

Archived