The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ringsideconfessions is a *censored*ing troll lmao

T5sZzRp.png

This is exactly like the idiots that said Chris Pratt was in brown face in Jurassic World

Aside from how retarded that is, on a serious note, if everyone would just stop giving a *Censored* about any sort of face immediately, it wouldn't even be an issue. -_-

Someone on Twitter:

.. GOOOOD NIGHT CHAMP @JOHNCENA .. YET AGAIN YOU NAILED THE MATCH WITH PERFECTION .. PROUD TO BE #CENATION MEMBER .. #THECHAMPISHERE :)

Someone has a stalker

i honestly didn't see anything cringey here

Me either tbh, it's just the usual Cena fan on Twitter and as cringey as they can be, that one wasn't particularly bad.

He personally tells him good night! And his twitter is full of that. Like every post.

Looks to like he's saying "you had a good night tonight, the match you had was great" rather than saying goodnight to Cena as he's putting on his jim-jams and tucking himself in.

I know this is about the WWE Universe being cringeworthy, but I can't not mention that awful Daniel Bryan 5 Hour Energy commercial. It's hilariously bad. Especially the "Just kidding :D" he does at the end.

IT'S A DICK!

*insert one of Crack's reaction smileys*

J6Zn9O7.jpg3SRBMmQ.jpg

*Censored* that guy

People still thinking Rey and Kalisto are the same people.

2lmvtrk.jpg

SERIOUSLY THIS ANNOYS ME A LOT. Like...first off, Kalisto doesn't even have tattoos.

Actually, yeah a couple on his arms but still.

They either always comment saying that or that he's a "Rey Mysterio ripoff." Not sure which one makes me angrier lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived