The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U CANT SEE MEE 1 day ago

*CENSORED* KANE OFF!!!!! HES A BIG RASCAL.. DEan AMBROSE OR ROMAN OR RANDY THESE TRIPLE WOULD HAVE WON BUT THAT STUPID *CENSORED* SUCKING KANE INTERFERRED IN ALL TIMES http://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/72x72/1f479.png

Theviper

@U CANT SEE MEE Kane will piledrive your sister to her bed

"roman region will be champion.... hit like if u r agree wid me..."

What is it about Reigns' name that is so hard :XD:

Roman Region - Here to setup your travel route. He can and he will - get you to your destination safely!

"roman region will be champion.... hit like if u r agree wid me..."

What is it about Reigns' name that is so hard :XD:

Roman Region - Here to setup your travel route. He can and he will - get you to your destination safely!

Belee dat!

Comment on Summer Rae's recent Instagram post

"No one is looking at the space design on yo pants..that ass is beyond out of this galaxy....that ass got me thinking about becoming an astronaut... That ass got me wanting to build a rocket in my backard so I can find my way to Mars... That ass got me second guessing if Pluto is really a planet...that ass got me thinking that us humans are not alone....That ass got me thinking that Aliens Do Exist...All I know is that yo ass isn't in the milky way...that's another Galaxy #COMFIRMED"

:lol:

Lots of let me eat the booty comments too....

"No one is looking at the space design on yo pants..that ass is beyond out of this galaxy....that ass got me thinking about becoming an astronaut... That ass got me wanting to build a rocket in my backard so I can find my way to Mars... That ass got me second guessing if Pluto is really a planet...that ass got me thinking that us humans are not alone....That ass got me thinking that Aliens Do Exist...All I know is that yo ass isn't in the milky way...that's another Galaxy #COMFIRMED"

He's right though, all those "look at my ass" poses, but then some act like those comments are unwarranted. Lawwl.

Shit sounds like a rap song lmao

On a WWE.Com poll about the Intercontinental Championship EC Match:

Ziggler of coarse when have the girl u have the gold

Shit sounds like a rap song lmao

Wow it really does lol.

Archived