The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dolp ziggler

Let's go zigglet

»Sheamus«Worrest Fellow in the "New look"&»Badnews barret« 'Always 'worrest fellow' to Me &All of to!

"Daniel"&"Ziggler"Please »Revange on »Sheamus&Badnews waste fellow"!

Brock looks Cool With He's Wife or Girlfriend.. He's the one of the must unbeatable wrestler.. the beast (Referring to a photo of Brock with Charlotte)

Yo dolph I am yours die heart fan

Dolph will win if he sees this comment this is wat you shud do when the Mach has started go out of the ring let Bryan barret and shamus rip echother apart and the zig zag the champ and pin 1 2 3

Brock kick

dhalph i love you

Next years hall of fame will be bugs bunny, will smith and Mr ed.

Roman Rieng is a power house

big show u ar waste love ya roman rings

I hit big show ,seth Rollings n his security n e so call authority john cena grp goooooooo e sky is yr limit

John your my bast frinds i love you john

Brock u are no beast because that role is already taken by JOHN CENA

to be frank, i love 5 people in the world.god, my family, my love(boyfreind), michael jackson & brock lessar.

My head hurts.....

"never ever compare that fat ass Gay Wyatt to Legendary Undertaker. Eater of words??? Seems like eater of Burger King to me."

Well shit...

Lmao.

"John cena is the best ans the gratest restler of fur historie"

"john cena are the best in wwe chammpionchip"

"John cena best rappr evr here my list best rapperz hardkor thug Lief

1 john cena

2 diamond sword Minecraft

3 funkdactylrs

4 Pokemon rap at end of episode

5 ice JJ fish"

"Cena Sucksss???? Let me tell u who sucks...... ur d one who sucks He is the only 1 to beat all legends Kurt Angle Brock Lesnar Rock Edge Shawn Michaels HHH Randy Orton CM Punk Big Show JBL Batista People forget about the past!!! they just want to cheert superstars like danial bryan roman reigns... well u know tht thy suck too.... thn y only booo for cena?? think before u post all shit on Youtube!"

"10/10 promo better than bray wyatt but there 1 reasonn romab reigns is a jobba it not rocket science ppl he think he can beat pg legend BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHRRRRRRROOOOOOCKKKKK LEESSSSNARRR? roman reigns is a jobberrrrr and sux our big show is a pg legend and a skinny high flyer"

^why do I have an imagination of the person who posted this comments is a 12 year old white boy with a shit selfie as avatar?

Possibly lol, but they had no avatar.

On a Ric Flair promo..

"why they inducttt dis crazy old guy to wwe hall of fame ? wat he ever do excepttt for being old ? ilmao

dick hair doesnttt even wressle cause he way too old or else he gettt hart attack , i lol
he have no mick skillls at alll ,, all dick hair do is manage hhh and be old ,, dats it
he donttt desarve hall of fame
hes no legend
rick flare aka dick hair is a jobba ilmao
my brock lesnar is a true legend and real hallll of famer"

^why do I have an imagination of the person who posted this comments is a 12 year old white boy with a shit selfie as avatar?

On a Ric Flair promo..

"why they inducttt dis crazy old guy to wwe hall of fame ? wat he ever do excepttt for being old ? ilmao

dick hair doesnttt even wressle cause he way too old or else he gettt hart attack , i lol
he have no mick skillls at alll ,, all dick hair do is manage hhh and be old ,, dats it
hes no legend

DICK HAIR I'M OUT

On a Ric Flair promo..

hes no legend

This guy said "Dick Hair." I am so done. :lol:

"seth nudins neverr even pin brock so how he champin ???????"

"u claim restlemana is to old then wat abuot the old ass underfaker"

"plz keep roamang noodles off of wwe i mean god! i wrather watch my romang soup noodles go to war than taht fagot"

Those people that post things on divas instagram like "i wanna *Censored* you so hard in your p**** and boobs while you lay on my dick". Then when you click their profile, it's like a 9 year old kid. I'm like where do they even get this language from, they should be in school. Like, can you even ejaculate yet? smh.

Archived