The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The universe in which if someone doesn't like a specific wrestler or female wrestler, they want them off TV. No, other people may enjoy who you don't. So turn your channel. A lot of times we as fans have to put our wants aside for what we can't see on the surface.

Bro, this thread isn't supposed to be serious discussion. I get what you're saying, but it's meant for screenshots of cringey stuff seen on social media.

The universe in which if someone doesn't like a specific wrestler or female wrestler, they want them off TV. No, other people may enjoy who you don't. So turn your channel. A lot of times we as fans have to put our wants aside for what we can't see on the surface.

Bro, this thread isn't supposed to be serious discussion. I get what you're saying, but it's meant for screenshots of cringey stuff seen on social media.

Well now I'm embarrassed. My apologies everyone. That was my political side. :hqhq:

Pg is best for bussiness pls bring bak da autority
Cm punk sucks
My ryback is a legend?

This shit under ever WWE YouTube video :lol:

Oh gods, I know exactly who it is you're talking about too.

Honestly, It's hard to tell whether he's just a troll or legit means the stupid shit he says.

Archived