The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

On 5/26/2020 at 12:49 AM, TrisetMaster908 said:

And he has a lot of brainwashed fans defending him

I am one of them. And I know your post is over a year old, but let me tell you the guy is passionate about the business.

Yeah, sometimes he goes way over with the jokes, and yeah, sometimes he's too full of himself. But what I like and respect about the guy is that he loves pro wrestling and just wants WWE to become a better show and talent to shine as they should. Rage just gets him at times, but I don't think he deserves hate.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrestling twitter had too much time recently.
First the bad take where one person was like "Alicia Fox was the greatest female wrestler" and then this clown who got way more attention than he deserves.
But its cool to see so many Wrestlers and former co-workers come out and defend him, the love the wrestling world still has for him is so great to see.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:20 AM, Ziggy Vercetti said:

JDfromNY206's Twitter

JDfromNY206's corny ass following

JDfromNY206 as a whole

Been listening to him for the past few months. He’s actually great. 

I get he’s “toxic” or whatever, and I don’t agree with EVERYTHING he says, but he’s right about a lot of stuff he says. Once you get past the whole him yelling and screaming at the camera you can enjoy his insight.  

On 7/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, T-Hell said:

I am one of them. And I know your post is over a year old, but let me tell you the guy is passionate about the business.

Yeah, sometimes he goes way over with the jokes, and yeah, sometimes he's too full of himself. But what I like and respect about the guy is that he loves pro wrestling and just wants WWE to become a better show and talent to shine as they should. Rage just gets him at times, but I don't think he deserves hate.

Fax. 

I’d advise anyone to watch his Daniel Bryan/CM Punk rumors stream. I guess you can say he’s biased towards AEW, but they’re just the hotter and more exciting promotion right now. Can’t blame him. 

My point is he’s not always negative. 

On 7/28/2021 at 5:45 AM, T-Hell said:

He's realistic. If the show or a segment is bad he's gonna say it, if a show or a segment is good or even great he's gonna say as well, it's just that nowadays it's bad more times than good.

Fax ! WWE suck rn. I can’t blame him at all. He’s just expressive and people don’t like that. I guarantee if anyone that’s not a WWE loyalist watched his AEW steams they wouldn’t say that. He’s so chill and positive. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived