• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Sasha IG posts..

"lets have a sex babe i bet u *Censored* good"

"she looks like a retarded bird"

"Does she shave her pussy?? Does any one know???"

"Y does sasha stanks still have a job??? the only usedful thing she ever did in the wwe ring was twerk shake her ass like a wild dog when wet."

I feel offended..

Not sure why but this one is well funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no one cares about great matches except the smarks. The Miz is the best heel in the WWE and is really the only guy pulling in ratings. Your indy darlings aren't cutting it, just look at the ratings for both shows. I skipped Raw completely, DVR'd Smackdown and only watched the segments that The Miz was involved in. I didn't watch anything else; no vanilla midgets, nothing. Only The Miz. Everything else is boring. WWE could use more over the top guys like Miz. - facebook

I'm digging Miz's direction but that's just pushing it.

He probably has a point is praising The Miz, cause he makes everyone hate him, but I'm not sure what a funny, entertaining and efficent heel has to do with vanilla midget. I mean, Miz is pretty chubby compared to a ton of other guys on the roster and he's not that tall either.

Probably another term for indy darling or some shit like that.

That reminds me, people using indy darling unironically fits this topic.

Including wrestlers themselves, when they use it in promos.

Miz is obviously #1 but I don't think it's fair to say Owens or AJ are lesser heels just because they get cheered. Because of their backgrounds, they'll get cheered by a portion of the audience, no matter how well they do their jobs

Archived