The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Finn Balor blackface comment is probably the dumbest thing I've seen from that blog. I don't know if the person is being a troll or is just really stupid. Or some combination of the two

The Finn Balor blackface comment is probably the dumbest thing I've seen from that blog. I don't know if the person is being a troll or is just really stupid. Or some combination of the two

How can anyone even claim that what Bálor does is blackface? He is supposed to be a demon goddamnit! I wholeheartedly agree that Ringsideconfessions ticks me off as well, I stumble upon it every now and then when I use Tumblr and the blog usually knocks on guys like Zayn or Owens. Furthermore it downgrades the NXT divas in favour of the Bellas - people are entitled to their opinions, but the blog is very demeaning towards most wrestlers.

NB: the blog is a lot of different people by the way.

Ok seriously, Ive always been a wrestling fan, but I fell asleep during Cesaro vs. Owens. Honestly, with as little hype as it had, I didnt even know it was ON the card. It should not have been as high up as it was. Id have switched it with Sheamus and Orton.

By far one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time.

That's the type of fan Vince likely loves the most. Yeah let's throw two already established guys in there because everybody already knows them. To hell with actually building up others.

https://instagram.com/p/69KLSYxBNf/

When will grown ass men and some women realize that wrestling is not that serious :facepalm: these male and females are human just like you out doing their job entertaining and risking their safety for you, for themselves, and their family. Have a seat for *Censored* sake.

Whatever his motive was that's still not acceptable. More fans that do this stupid shit need to get that CM Punk,Jericho,Guerrero,Orton,Sabu and any other wrestler that has hit a fan treatment. *Censored*s gonna learn one day.

Ok seriously, Ive always been a wrestling fan, but I fell asleep during Cesaro vs. Owens. Honestly, with as little hype as it had, I didnt even know it was ON the card. It should not have been as high up as it was. Id have switched it with Sheamus and Orton.

By far one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time.

What in the *Censored*

lol just realized it's not just one person in ringsideconfessions, the blog also posts followers' opinions

Yo this is shocking as *Censored*, there's being in to the product too much and there's wanting to kill Dean Ambrose...

Archived