The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

Random YouTube comment from a while back. Hell, YouTube is more enough for cringeworthy comments.

It was the Hell In A Cell match with Taker and Mick Foley. Fun match, a bit overrated. But I caught a comment where the guy said that this was an awesome match (questionable) and that guys like Kofi Kingston lack the passion to be a wrestler. If he wants to show how much passion he has, he should get thrown off the cell like Foley did twice.

So to be passionate about being a wrestler, you have to be thrown 20 feet in the air onto a table and concrete.

Then again, it's YouTube. A hive of braindead idiots. Some people actually think, others not so much, others not at all.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some dumbass on another forum explaining the reason behind Cena's attire change...

This Attire is some what same as like indian flag and on 15th august we have India's Independence day, and i am thinking he have changed it for it.. #ProudToBeIndian..

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The hashtag just completes it. :XD:

Some dumbass on another forum explaining the reason behind Cena's attire change...

This Attire is some what same as like indian flag and on 15th august we have India's Independence day, and i am thinking he have changed it for it.. #ProudToBeIndian..

Poor Steve.

Gonna post some *censored* facebook comments lads.. its been a goldmine - summerslam related

> What the hell is this guyss I'm very disappointed on John stewert why he did it Seth never deserve a champ just bcoz stewert interfair in this match that's why cena lose his title today I'm not happy with this summer slam worst summer slam ever I seen but I believe in John cena that he early catch his title again Seth Rollins sucks #nevergiveup #letsgocena love you

> Seth rollins is always did a cheating but john cena is the real superstar and john cena and big show is the united state champion,world heavyweight chamion ever....forever......

> Its a failure of john,he is my hero but this is faliure of cena,i knew that can happen,everytime everytime Seth Rollins escape in a same way,and every time any one comes and beat cena,

>DIE JON STUART! NEVER COME KUWAIT

> Hi jon stewart!!!! Get a hell out of that ring !!! If you like a real man fight one and one vs john cena and if you get STF you dead you know you not funny and you are a weak (JOHN CENA THE CHAMP)

> What would the BOSS . the owner.If John Cena. Leave for Impact wrestling. Since he is letting his daughter and son inlaw. Getting. Away mistreating John Cena. The Boss should be on John Cena side bec of his loyal. Too him for years. Stop it all before wwe loose ratting or something even bigger.how could the broad of. Wwe. Not all with John Cena I want the Real Boss back Only. John Cena should be Champion.

Gonna post some *censored* facebook comments lads.. its been a goldmine ever since cena lost

> What the hell is this guyss I'm very disappointed on John stewert why he did it Seth never deserve a champ just bcoz stewert interfair in this match that's why cena lose his title today I'm not happy with this summer slam worst summer slam ever I seen but I believe in John cena that he early catch his title again Seth Rollins sucks #nevergiveup #letsgocena love you

> Seth rollins is always did a cheating but john cena is the real superstar and john cena and big show is the united state champion,world heavyweight chamion ever....forever......

> Its a failure of john,he is my hero but this is faliure of cena,i knew that can happen,everytime everytime Seth Rollins escape in a same way,and every time any one comes and beat cena,

>DIE JON STUART! NEVER COME KUWAIT

> Hi jon stewart!!!! Get a hell out of that ring !!! If you like a real man fight one and one vs john cena and if you get STF you dead you know you not funny and you are a weak (JOHN CENA THE CHAMP)

> What would the BOSS . the owner.If John Cena. Leave for Impact wrestling. Since he is letting his daughter and son inlaw. Getting. Away mistreating John Cena. The Boss should be on John Cena side bec of his loyal. Too him for years. Stop it all before wwe loose ratting or something even bigger.how could the broad of. Wwe. Not all with John Cena I want the Real Boss back Only. John Cena should be Champion.

This post just gave me diabetes. It is that full of sweet humor.

Archived