The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so *censored*ing out:

Kevin Owens Really Is A Hipocrit He Is Straight Up Delusional He Mouths Off That He's Been Wrestling For 15 Years Question Is Where ??
Certainly Not Wwe Cena Has Shown Up Every Single Raw/Smackdown For The Past 12+ Years Now He's A 15 Time Champ He's B
eaten The Best Such As:

BATISTA
TRIPLE H
RANDY ORTON
HBK SHAWN MICHAEL
RYBACK
BRAY WYATT
ERICK ROWAN
LUKE HARPER
REY MYSTERIO
SIN CARA

CENA HAS BEATEN EVERYBODY HE'S STEPPED FOOT IN THE RING WITH APART FROM ONE MAN

THERE'S ONLY ONE MAN THAT JOHN CENA HASN'T BEAT YET

THE UNDERTAKER!!

He has a point

Was more talking about the list of "greats" than anything else.

Though I'm also not sure how Owens is a hypocrite just because this dude doesn't know where he's been wrestling for the past 15 years... :XD:

He has a point

Was more talking about the list of "greats" than anything else.

Though I'm also not sure how Owens is a hypocrite just because this dude doesn't know where he's been wrestling for the past 15 years... :XD:

He has a point for the last bit I meant, but yeah the list of 'greats' is hilarious

Cena actually did defeat Undertaker.

When

There was a tournament for a vacant championship or to be the number one contender back in 2003 or 2004. He probably won by interference or something. Think he also beat Benoit, not sure. Maybe he lost. I'm sure they had a match.

To be honest, I find the "smart fans" on YouTube to be the most cringeworthy of the bunch. There was a guy who complained about the absence of actual wrestling on WWE and then included extreme moments and bikini segments in the same sentence as "good wrestling", concluding his moronic diatribe with an immature joke about Daniel Bryan's appearance and how people who still watch WWE are pussies.

Cena actually did defeat Undertaker.

When

There was a tournament for a vacant championship or to be the number one contender back in 2003 or 2004. He probably won by interference or something. Think he also beat Benoit, not sure. Maybe he lost. I'm sure they had a match.

Yea I could have sworn Cena got a win over Taker during their feud in 2003.

Another Facebook gem regarding Owens that got 157 likes and counting:

At least Samoa Joe looks somewhat like a wrestler. Kevin Owens doesn't lift weights. He lifts cheeseburgers. Who in the blue hell thought it was a good idea to put THAT truck driver looking street guy over on RAW of all places against the biggest star in the company needs to be fired. Then again it was probably the same moron who thought it would be a good idea to end The Streak against a guy who isn't even on the full time roster.

Archived