The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

out_of_service9 @wweroaddogg first of all bruh i respect u coz ur from the attitude era ! Which was the best thing ever that happened to wwe , second omg !!! @wweroaddogg just mentioned me in a comment !!! Dude that's so *censored*ing awasome , u guys created the wwe not pimps like daniel bryan , roman , dolph and the list continues! !!!

:facepalm:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

out_of_service9 @wweroaddogg first of all bruh i respect u coz ur from the attitude era ! Which was the best thing ever that happened to wwe , second omg !!! @wweroaddogg just mentioned me in a comment !!! Dude that's so *censored*ing awasome , u guys created the wwe not pimps like daniel bryan , roman , dolph and the list continues! !!!

Oh, I didn't know!

...that there was no WWE before Jesse James started to sing for the company.

Oh, I didn't know!

...that there was no WWE before Jesse James started to sing for the company.

Blind Attitude Era fans are the worst

Lmao at Gay Wyatt & Fatt Lardy. There's two I never heard before.

Really? When Matt started gaining weight, people called him "Fatt Lardy" all the time, even here.

And it was annoying as hell too.

Gay Wyatt, I'll have to remember that one. It's almost as good as Fatt Lardy.

Randy Boreton

blany boreton

I think CHZR made that

Archived