The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JohnnyAnnihilat on twitter is cringeworthy comedy

"@JohnnyAnnihilat: I'M TIRED OF SUPPORTING A COMPANY LIKE THE WWE WHO HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ME IN RETURN FOR ALL THE WORK AND SUPPORT I SHOWED YOU."

"@JohnnyAnnihilat: THE COMPANY LIKE YOU JOHN CENA NEVER STOPPED TO HELP OUT SOMEONE AS TALENTED AS JUSTIN GABRIEL. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF JOHN CENA?"

There's about 120,000 tweets on his account and most of them are so so funny, personal favourite has to be:

"@JohnnyAnnihilat: I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ANYONE IN MY LIFE AS I AM AN HONEST GUY JUST LIKE MY BIG BROTHER MEGASTAR CHRIS JERICHO."

???

"@JohnnyAnnihilat: THAT STOOGE DANIEL BRYAN GETS TO SUCCEED IN THE BUSINESS JUST BECAUSE HE IS MARRIED TO NIKKI'S TWIN SISTER BRIE BELLA."

From Pagie's latest IG post

"Baby,you're my cinnamon apple!"

"My babyyyyyu" *emoji here,here,here and here*

Next four are all from the same dude

"me likey i love you so much" *hella emojis*

"can we go out on a date"

"and maybe after that we could have sex"

"@realpaigewwe"

(He's a kid of course)

"Girl wht yo number" :lol:

^ (Another kid) Where tf are the parents at? Goddamn

"Ugh. Can we please just make out once?? @realpaigewwe"

"Sup bish wanna hangout"

* 85% Comments flooded with emojis*

"Ugh. I had a dream I had a date with you. Dream girl *three hearts here* make it happen?"

All four from the same dude

* Five heart eyed emojis here*

*Five fire emojis here*

"Marry me??????????"

"Like now"

From Seth's FB:

"Really! Does it take FIVE men to take down one guy and say you won?? How stupid do you think you look, Rollins? I don't see any other wrestler needing two bodyguards to help him in his profession. Aren't they there to protect your so-called "satchel??" You wouldn't go to the bathroom without them patting your back. You are a nobody and you sold out!"

"seht rollins you hol old are you"

"the romam i like you"

"You not the feucha to wwe"

Roman Raings Sajid

"One more power house is me and i m very angry of seth rollins security is j&j security and i m challange of him face to face fight with me and you belive that"

"Boo!! The Authority suck!!!! Big slow and shame and don't

forget *Censored* Rollins!!!!.. Y'all always going to cheat."

"Who the he'll jon Stuart never heard of him. No dis respect but haven't."

"King cobra can choose how much venom to inject into his

prey thats why i like orton he thinks like i do"

"I am sick of roman Regins he does NOT belong at wreslmania

it's SETH ROLLINS I want. Why is it that a guy that created

comtrversy is allowed to do this. It's wrong. I know Seth

Rollins will

Cash in the money in the bank

Contract and target wreslmania. Roman Regins will never win

anything. This is Unessary & pothetic. I want to see roman Regins vs Seth Rollins in a match for the main event on raw tonight"

That first one isn't really cringe, just some guy that's really info the show and thinks it's not kayfabe. Can't say the same for the rest of those idiots

I know, it's just cringey in the sense that he probably doesn't know that kayfabe exists at all and is so emotionally into it lol

Great in ring performer. But mediocre in every other category. Ziggler is a better version of the 1-2-3 kid. Top of that not much Potential anymore. It's hard to find a place for Ziggler to flourish especially as a baby face. I Bo-lieve his best impact would have been through a heel ghimmick simular to Ted Dibease or a combo "Ravishing" Rick Rude. Primarily a "Christian Gray" type Ghimmick lol. WWE missed a little pay window here.?"

Can't believe I strolled through some YouTube comments just to reply to this topic lol

Rollins IG page

"OMG rollinssssss please can we f**k lol"

"Seth is a s**t of fighter. He never fights alone. He always needs Kane to defense."

"Sellout I hate u b***h"

"why don't you marry all your boyfriends like Kane and Big Show because you are so gay"

"John cena and seth hook up on weekends and nikki is in the middle"

"your a sold out and I use to like u but your a fake sold out"

"tell the same thing the mall cops that is so called j&j no their mall cops they need to go back to being mall cops" (this was from the same person)

"Rollins do us all a favour and f**k off"

"I'm 14 and I know wwe is fake...most their writers come from a college named full sail...did you know that?"

"You wanna play rough"

"your hair is so ugly"

"U suck I bet u cant fight"

"Because u bringing your security guards and there lame!!!" (these were from the same person)

Renee Young IG page

"Summer you are more beautiful than renee but be honest both of you are so ugly"

"Ugliest diva ever..Summer rae"

"I hate you summer Rae because you are take everyone's husband in wwe"

"Oh d*mn Both of you are so ugly like..." (talking about Renee and Lana)

"You're beautiful and by now I just keep commenting hoping you will recognize me *insert heart eye emojis*

"Renee go for a traditional marriage. You are beautiful. Get Honoured lady. To me is a pain disrespect to you. Your modesty is even more beautiful"

"ARE YOU DATING DEAN"

"have you ever dated someone in wwe?WHO?"

"I think Renee and Dolph look cute together. Just saying"
" she's dating dean"

"You look better with Dean Ambrose"

"You and Dean Ambrose will make a cute couple lol"

Great in ring performer. But mediocre in every other category. Ziggler is a better version of the 1-2-3 kid. Top of that not much Potential anymore. It's hard to find a place for Ziggler to flourish especially as a baby face. I Bo-lieve his best impact would have been through a heel ghimmick simular to Ted Dibease or a combo "Ravishing" Rick Rude. Primarily a "Christian Gray" type Ghimmick lol. WWE missed a little pay window here.?"

Can't believe I strolled through some YouTube comments just to reply to this topic lol

god *censored*ing damnit

Can't find the tweet, but whenever Rollin's account was hacked, someone replied to one of Punk's tweets (which was about something completely different.) and said "Hey man, did you hear about Tyler Black? Really hope it doesn't hurt his current push" and I literally cringed when he called him Tyler Black...like dude, you clearly know what his current ring name is, seeing as how you know about his push, but you're going to refer to him as his ROH ring name? For what? To impress Punk? Because I'm sure Punk's going to be like "Wow this kid must really know his wrestling! He knows about Tyler Black. That's super impressive!!!!" Like idk, just irked me.

Can't find the tweet, but whenever Rollin's account was hacked, someone replied to one of Punk's tweets (which was about something completely different.) and said "Hey man, did you hear about Tyler Black? Really hope it doesn't hurt his current push" and I literally cringed when he called him Tyler Black...like dude, you clearly know what his current ring name is, seeing as how you know about his push, but you're going to refer to him as his ROH ring name? For what? To impress Punk? Because I'm sure Punk's going to be like "Wow this kid must really know his wrestling! He knows about Tyler Black. That's super impressive!!!!" Like idk, just irked me.

That's the worst. Annoying little shits who go on wikipedia, look up previous (or real) names of wrestlers and then use them instead in the hopes of either impressing someone or looking smarter than they really are.

Man, WWF should really push Jon Moxley more, ever since that feud with Husky Harris he has been buried, and now Husky has moved onto a feud with Mean Mark while Moxley feuds with Stu Sanders.

The idea of you doing this this to try and be funny is more cringey than it actually being cringey.

Man, WWF should really push Jon Moxley more, ever since that feud with Husky Harris he has been buried, and now Husky has moved onto a feud with Mean Mark while Moxley feuds with Stu Sanders.

The idea of you doing this this to try and be funny is more cringey than it actually being cringey.

That's my contribution to this thread.

what's cringeworthy? The people who always complain when someone gets passionately involved with a superstar or an angle and use that tired "it's still real to me dammit" on that person. That gets on my nerves SO MUCH.

Smoke a joint

prehistoric joints are always smoked

lololololol

what's cringeworthy? The people who always complain when someone gets passionately involved with a superstar or an angle and use that tired "it's still real to me dammit" on that person. That gets on my nerves SO MUCH.

Your posts in general are pretty cringey

Archived