• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comments from diva Instagram accounts

Eva Marie's page

"Wow straddle me like that please @natalieevamarie"

"Uuuuu Babeyy @natalieevamarie <3"

"Have sex with me"

"I will fuch you ah ah ah ah ah" emojis here,here,here,here, and here.

a few more here.

"I want to see u fully naked"

"are you the real Eva Marie cause if you are then you are one of the best Total Divas ever!!!"

Not really cringeworthy but I mean it's self explanatory that it's her real page.

"Tits"

"Where is her pussy"

"Your husband can't tap that but I could"

Brooke Tess's page

" Need a cold shower now"

"Damn U were so hot"

"@realbrookeadams replying me back please"

"I got the ring if you got the time"

"YOUR SO HOT IM INSECURE"

"Tempting zipper lol"

"I'm all yours @realbrookeadams"

Paige's Page

*photo caption* "Lost my head somewhere."

*comment* "You gave it to me remember?..... LOL admit it that was funny! *emojis here,here,here,and here. @realpaigewwe "

"I just wanna kiss u all over @realpaigewwe "
"Sexy pale thang" :lol: more funny than cringeworthy
"I have it"
"I wanna tickle your cute tummy :)"
Lastly, Nikki Bella's page.... Oh boy.
"I love you date please"
"How do you get so hot"
"Hay"
*the next four are all from the same guy*
"I love this sexy body @thenikkibella"
"#cenasuck"
"I love your boobs @thenikkibella"
"I want to kiss your boobs @thenikkibella"
"Take your clothes of"
"Why not naked"
"I wanna *Censored* you in the ass ASAP"
^Dude looks 10 lmao
"Get ur tits out already everyone wants to see it" *emojis here,here and here*
"Get ur tits out next time"
"Y u have big ass tites"
"Ewwww ugly"
"Love those titties *emojis here,here and here* @thenikkibella "
"Marry me"
"Damn babe T'up fr with yo fine ass @thenikkibella"
*comment responding to another one*
"Shut up asrehole she is the longest reining champ you *c-word misspelled here*
^another kid.... *censored*ing parents these days.
"Nice ass I would shu. My dick so far up it."
"I loke that butt of your nikki"
"Lemme take u out"
"When u gonna make us sex again girl @thenikkibella"
"wat r u wearing inside"
"Can I play with ur butt? #bellabooty"
"Boobs *emojis here,here and here* can i touch them"
"I like your boobies,your ass,your legs,your bodie."
"Iwanna *Censored* you in your *f-word misspelled here* assss bitch suck my dick."

I'm done for now.

YouTube is full of idiots in general, not just for wrestling

Youtube is full of people from around the globe taht are on other sites like this one too. It' s just the content that people let to slide in various places around the internet that differ from site to site.

Well, message boards generally attract more intelligent people, or rather, less idiots because people engage in actual discussion here. YouTube is basically a cesspool of opinions where people are more inclined to argue as to whose opinion is better, being oblivious to the fact that different people have different tastes. Besides, trolls can be banned here. There are admins and moderators etc. God, I love an efficient system.

Every Friday morning I bump into a guy at the local shops who is normally wearing a Stone Cold shirt or an AC/DC shirt. One week it's Austin, the next week it's AC/DC. I only have a passing interest in WWE nowadays but still know enough to know who is who but don't really follow the storylines or anything. We were waiting for the shop to open one day and he was there wearing his Stone Cold shirt. It was around the time when Punk was rumored to be facing Austin, so I asked him about it. After a while we got to talking every Friday morning and a few weeks later, obviously opening up with our new found friendship, he starts comparing himself to Cena, Orton and pre-injury Austin in particular. This guy is much older than me (that's saying something), shorter than me (I'm not super tall), and definitely fatter than me. He often tells me he could legit hit the ring and take on Cena or Orton one on one. He says he's roughly "the same size as Cena". Then out of the blue one day he started cutting one of these wrestling-101 type of shouty promos in the middle of the parking lot as the people were starting to gather waiting for the shop to open about how he was going to bury his wife (that's literally bury, as in the ground) and that's the bottom line and so on. heh...

I got nothing against exuberance, I think it's great that he is into it, but really the promo in the parking lot made me cringe no end.

Every Friday morning I bump into a guy at the local shops who is normally wearing a Stone Cold shirt or an AC/DC shirt. One week it's Austin, the next week it's AC/DC. I only have a passing interest in WWE nowadays but still know enough to know who is who but don't really follow the storylines or anything. We were waiting for the shop to open one day and he was there wearing his Stone Cold shirt. It was around the time when Punk was rumored to be facing Austin, so I asked him about it. After a while we got to talking every Friday morning and a few weeks later, obviously opening up with our new found friendship, he starts comparing himself to Cena, Orton and pre-injury Austin in particular. This guy is much older than me (that's saying something), shorter than me (I'm not super tall), and definitely fatter than me. He often tells me he could legit hit the ring and take on Cena or Orton one on one. He says he's roughly "the same size as Cena". Then out of the blue one day he started cutting one of these wrestling-101 type of shouty promos in the middle of the parking lot as the people were starting to gather waiting for the shop to open about how he was going to bury his wife (that's literally bury, as in the ground) and that's the bottom line and so on. heh...

I got nothing against exuberance, I think it's great that he is into it, but really the promo in the parking lot made me cringe no end.

Weird and completely delusional.

The sad reality is that the "Youtube Wrestling Community" are probably the ages of most of the users on here.

Probably not. Most people on here are late teens or adults. Those dudes are obviously kids.

Highly doubt that as well because if some users on here would insult people and wish death on several superstars (Lawler, Hogan, Cena) or even injury to them, that makes them look as cringeworthy as the YWC.

I said at the very start of this thread to not post anything in relation to members on this forum because then it avoids arguments and this being closed by mods so will you kindly not do that, thank you. No need to soil what is meant to be a funny thread.

The sad reality is that the "Youtube Wrestling Community" are probably the ages of most of the users on here.

Probably not. Most people on here are late teens or adults. Those dudes are obviously kids.

Highly doubt that as well because if some users on here would insult people and wish death on several superstars (Lawler, Hogan, Cena) or even injury to them, that makes them look as cringeworthy as the YWC.

I said at the very start of this thread to not post anything in relation to members on this forum because then it avoids arguments and this being closed by mods so will you kindly not do that, thank you. No need to soil what is meant to be a funny thread.

I will edit that post.

From a thread 8 years ago... funny how things change. Also dead @ the bolded, and not because of the spelling errors.

"Batista is just a strong freak, CENA has wrestling in his blood, he is a student each day in and out..just like triple H is...Cena will always be better than Batista, and those three win came in help for Batista, Cane has a victory over Triple H, at a Pay Per View called..what is it...WRESLTEMANIA...Batista is just likable...you almost don't want to hate him..."

Gen - Was a random post on a Yahoo question. If it was someone here, I'd definitely have named and shamed :XD: Still pretty interesting looking at posts from years ago though. Nice to see the spelling errors have carried through nicely too :lol:

Holy shit Spears :XD:

IT_d1692b914ee6d31ef11649e5f8afbc24.jpg

?

Archived