The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're getting really annoying.

"cm punk sucks

ryback my cutie pg legend rulez"

What the *Censored* is that supposed to mean?

It means that Honey Boo Boo's mother learned how to internet.

And started watching wrestling, I mean she is WWE's target audience.

Youtube in general is honestly the worst place on the internet. I bitched about members on here being dumb but I usually find myself replying nontheless. With youtube, the comments are so stupid and baffling, I usually just look at them with a blank expression and scroll up again.

Youtube in general is honestly the worst place on the internet. I bitched about members on here being dumb but I usually find myself replying nontheless. With youtube, the comments are so stupid and baffling, I usually just look at them with a blank expression and scroll up again.

Lyriqz sux, Germany is stupid

Xavier Woods, PG-Legend

Paige is ass

Goldude is best

Xavier Woods, PG-Legend

Paige is ass

Goldude is best

I agree with these.

Xavier Woods, PG-Legend

Paige is ass

Goldude is best

I agree with these.

To keep the YouTube-ish up:

[insert endless, out of context, rant about Germany not being Nazi-Germany anymore]

lol u lost all credibly when u said Golddust is best. Dude was so weird durig Attttitude Ara

I think it means "Youtube Wrestling Community"

That place is way too hostile and stupid to be a community, so much as a bunch of cavemen throwing their excrement around.

Although sometimes it's fun to piss one of em off and get em going. Its always hilarious to see them devolve in to a frothing at the mouth illiterate tirade when you speak to them with proper logic, grammar, and punctuation.

From Lana's Instagram:

"tell rises he needs to lose weight and is stupid"

"o.k this page is full of hate,. And there's no way rusty,rootbeer,rust vlademeer,what ever his name is will ever be able to best leaner"

I can't even :laugh:

Some posts on WWE's FB page

"Where is the highest reignn wwe champ CM Punk?"

"WTF is wrong with WWE 2K15!?!! When I updated it, all it's displaying is the cover!!! FIX THIS!!!"

"WWE - stop being so ashamed of being 'pro wrestling'. The industry used to stick up for itself. Do what you do best - WRESTLING and stop trying to get involved in Hollywood and whatnot. It's transparent as hell. Be yourselves"

"Guys please like and share the pages ""Natural beauty with artificial structure""

Will update the information soon"
"You know Rollins walks around with the Money In Bank Contract like the time will never run out on that thing he needs to remember he only has until this years Money In The Bank to cash in it is only good for one year."
"Sometimes i get astonished when i see a 56 yrs old guy who's still in a good shape to wrestle. That's the reason why this specific guy is one of the most respected athlete not to step inside the wwe until survivor series. I hope u all know his name, so there's no need of an introduction."
"seems the Authority is a repeat of the NWO... glad I quit watching this crap along time ago"
:mellow: right.....
" Kaleb Blaque is an ugly fat WWE wanna be wrestler who sucks brock lesnar's *censored* because he looks like a fat chick and he looks like a tranny."
:lol:
"I'm very upset that I had to pay for the royal rumble and it was one of the worst ones I have ever seen. And to and insult to injury it was free the next day on USA. I would like to be reimburse for this"
"?#?awesoomoe?"
"?#?BringBackCodyRhodes? ?#?WeWantCodyRhodes? ?#?NotStardust?"
"Hi"
"Wwe is fake!"
"Triple H should stick to wrestling because his good for business skills suck.
Couldn.t fight a good dinner business wise. Promotion of good wrestling and investment into the business seem alien to Mr H . Commercial brain power of a very small mouse in my opinion"
"dear WWE,
i would like to hear the braking news about my favourite ROMAN REIGNS ......please post them to......."
"john cena"
"GGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
:facepalm::lol: random af
"Oh and your. Wife !;?;;'.;!()!,@-"
"HUnter take. Your wife and leave wwe so that people that knows how to. Run the busnnes do. It. Because. You clearly don't know how to do it"
"No hunter or HHH jerkoff"
*all three of these from the same person*
"wwe, stop the illuminati crap already."
"Let say the truth about who manage wwe "the authority" , despite that they r sucks but these sucks raise the bar and the challenge between superstars , when I watch it I feel very exciting and enthusiastic , keep it going sucks because whenever u show us heel I feel wwe is going better , there is no pure good and no pure evil they have 2 b equal ...
thanks wwe
thanks authority
thanks Vince"
"triple h is bad"
"At Fastlane....
If The Goat Wins..
WE RIOT!!
Let Bryan Win...
Screw wrestlemania
Screw WWE..."
"Bryan had his main event last year at wrestlemania 30...
This year's main event will be boring if he's gonna fight for the wwe championship title all over again..."
*those two comments are from the same person*
"HHH and Steph M. suck it is that simple"

Gonna check out some Instagram comments next. Shall be quite funny.

lol tf, i bet more than half of them are kids and/or Indian/Arabian guy who can't spell shit. I swear i find so many of them on IG&Youtube.

lol @the Bryan had his main event last year. Damn, Cena had his every year and you don't complain your ass about it in the *censored*ing WWE page.

Archived