The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

I personally think people who bitch about bringing back the Attitude Era are the most annoying of the bunch. They sound like grumpy grandpas still stuck in the past.

"Back in my day...."

Shut the *Censored* up.

Not to mention Attitude era was shi**iest of them all, when you are looking from today's perspective. next to "New Generation" era.

Anyway, we have some annoying and cringe worthy comments on how "the new day" is stereotipical racial gimmick for big e, kofi and xavier.

46749317590669526929.jpg

Well, not to that extent, it was successful for a reason but yeah, Attitude Era is overrated.

Maybe it's because I'm not an American, but why is this gimmick considered racist?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think people who bitch about bringing back the Attitude Era are the most annoying of the bunch. They sound like grumpy grandpas still stuck in the past.

"Back in my day...."

Shut the *Censored* up.

Not to mention Attitude era was shi**iest of them all, when you are looking from today's perspective. next to "New Generation" era.

Anyway, we have some annoying and cringe worthy comments on how "the new day" is stereotipical racial gimmick for big e, kofi and xavier.

46749317590669526929.jpg

Well, not to that extent, it was successful for a reason but yeah, Attitude Era is overrated.

Maybe it's because I'm not an American, but why is this gimmick considered racist?

Apparently black preachers are/were a very common thing for black people in the US back in the day

"Back in my day...."

Shut the *Censored* up.

46749317590669526929.jpg

No matter what gimmick WWE gives a black wrestler, there will always be one person that makes it out to be racist.

"Back in my day...."

Shut the *Censored* up.

46749317590669526929.jpg

No matter what gimmick WWE gives a black wrestler, there will always be one person that makes it out to be racist.

Unfortunately...

However, I dont like the idea of the new day myself, I mean I think WWE needs to stop creating random 3 men stables already, as they lead to nowhere. A tag team of Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods would have been a better idea for now dying tag team division.

Not really cringeworthy but it's just an example of how some wresling fans make the rest look bad

https://m.facebook.com/TributeToFallenWrestlers/photos/pb.454921921249628.-2207520000.1417456844./754753004599850/?type=1&source=42

Like really? Why comment if you're gonna say something tarded and disrespectful regardless of who she or anyone else was to the biz and ontop of that,dealing with death? Just like a former certain banned member making fun of Connor "Stonecrusher" when he either met Daniel Bryan or had the wish video out to meet him.

Just came across this on Facebook:

????????? ??????? I love you, Daniel Bryan and ask you request and is to develop a plan to destroy the three traitors Trahani and self-centered to relieve the audience who loves you and declare loyalty to you 'and they sneak beige Shaw and Rousseff arrogant and Seth Rollins traitor.
Like · Reply · 21 hrs

Archived