The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the Guest Host stuff from like circa 2009 were pretty cringeworthy to watch. I always saw those as those type of things were it was kind of hard defending it as a wrestling / sports entertainment fan even when some of my friends were bashing it.

Plus, the obligatory YouTube comments and from wrestling news websites. I swear it feels like my IQ drops 10 points after reading those comments.

I'll reiterate this thread. This isn't cringe worthy things that WWE have produced in their programming and product its things you've found cringey within the WWE Universe. The guest hosts were cringey, but thats not really what this topic is about.

The night Stephanie got arrested on Raw.

Brie called her a bitch and this guy. Good grief. It's like he never heard a woman call another a bitch before, I swear.

7LHByTU.gif

AND there he is.

The lady behind him is pretty funny too
Is that the Shocked Undertaker Guy hidden behind Brie?

"WWF is/was better then WWE"

It's the same company...

Who?"

You're online filled with multiple search options to look these answers up yourself.

The night Stephanie got arrested on Raw.

Brie called her a bitch and this guy. Good grief. It's like he never heard a woman call another a bitch before, I swear.

I guess you could never make everyone happy, you'll have people saying that the crowd is dead and then you'll have people saying that they overreact to any little thing. I think he had a funny reaction to it.

"I've been watching wrestling for 50 years and have never seen something as heinous as what CM Punk did to The Rock on RAW 1000, fire this man WWE or people will abandon your shows."

I remember when Cena was Nexus' slave, there were angry mothers writing to WWE to make Cena win or they and their kids would stop watching

• 2 weeks later...

Archived