The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was that match where the referee was constantly saying "This is not you John!" Was it Wyatt/Cena? Because that shit was so cringe worthy.

It was Wyatt/Cena

Holy shit why do people think Kalisto is Mysterio

What was that match where the referee was constantly saying "This is not you John!" Was it Wyatt/Cena? Because that shit was so cringe worthy.

Haha yes this was sooo cringeworthy I had to hide behind my pillow.

What made it worse is that I was watching it with my mate who does not normally watch it.

A few years ago when magruber was the guest host of raw and the great khali was blown up and the fans from india thought he really died.

Also a few years ago on raw when bret hart or somebody was attacked and taken to the hospital by ambulance and the fans called the hospital to see if he was alright.

Wasn't that R-Truth?

I think it also happened to khali, but maybe not. But i know something happened to khali where the fans from india thought he really died or was hurt.

I seriously don't think this topic will last long.

However if I had to say some, it's actually on here. Everyone seems a bit scared to say their own opinion and go with the flow of the internet. To me that's the biggest cringworthy thing.

I wish I could find that clip of a stupid fan at the Royal Rumble 2008. There were just some shabby side barricades surrounding the entrance ramp and that guy was right there on the side front row as the wrestlers entered. And what he would do, he imitated every single person's entrance. Orton entered, he kept on doing the pose. Jeff Hardy entered, he rocked the Hardy dance. My God it was embarrassing. I sincerely hope he was drunk.

Sounds like the asshole fan with the backwards cap at every recent PWG show

Archived