The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii cm punk i am the biggest fan of your and one thing if you are not coming back to wwe i swear to my god i am coming chicago to meet you and my sister april jeanette mendez"

Yeah that's not creepy at all lol

Grown men cosplaying as Cena.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fangirls take their fantasies too far.

Anyway on topic

all Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/Tumblr,etc parody and RP accounts.

A few comments on the WM31's travel package pic on WWE's Facebook.

"wwe is now whack i prefered it back then in the attitude era" (6 likes)

"we want punk !!" (2 likes)

"Cm punk Return wwe Coming soon" (3 likes)

A few comments on a Charlotte pic from NXT TakeOver: Fatal 4-Way

" Future P0rnstar !!!"

"only punk"

"Wwe Sami Zayn"

"Suck my *censored*"

"Tits"

A few comments on a pic of Nikki hitting Brie with the BellaHammer at Summerslam

" Hit like if u missing Goldberg."

"and wwe suck again"

" :D #WEWANTPUNK"

"nikkie sucks"

"Nikki u shud be ashamed of herself doing dat 2 her own flesh n blood coz of de sticking authority."

"BRING BACK CHYNA ! ! !"

"Wrestling is Boring without CM Punk"

Imma stop right there,my head is starting to hurt lol

I wish I could find that clip of a stupid fan at the Royal Rumble 2008. There were just some shabby side barricades surrounding the entrance ramp and that guy was right there on the side front row as the wrestlers entered. And what he would do, he imitated every single person's entrance. Orton entered, he kept on doing the pose. Jeff Hardy entered, he rocked the Hardy dance. My God it was embarrassing. I sincerely hope he was drunk.

I wish I could find that clip of a stupid fan at the Royal Rumble 2008. There were just some shabby side barricades surrounding the entrance ramp and that guy was right there on the side front row as the wrestlers entered. And what he would do, he imitated every single person's entrance. Orton entered, he kept on doing the pose. Jeff Hardy entered, he rocked the Hardy dance. My God it was embarrassing. I sincerely hope he was drunk.

I think he was mentally challenged man

Tumblr is the worst site for any fanbase tbh.

Lord, yes.

Tumblr where you go to embarass the hell out of any and all fandoms/fanbases and then when you get called out on it, you tel that person to go kill themselves. "Classy" bunch of people.

But back to the topic, the obsessive fangirls of alot of the male superstars are cringeworthy because they think these superstars have going to leave their significant others for their underaged delusional behinds and if not that, they have the most creep out gay fanties about these guys.

Case in point: the spamming hell Eden Rhodes caught when she was still dating Cody.

If Ambrose/Reigns and Rollins are to have another match at some point it should be like this:

'20pages of Tumblrs worst Shield fanfiction' On A Pole Match.

The one to retrieve the item can use it to disgrace and scar his opponent for life.

But yeah.. There are a lot of weird ringside confessions and fanfic on Tumblr

A few years ago when magruber was the guest host of raw and the great khali was blown up and the fans from india thought he really died.

Also a few years ago on raw when bret hart or somebody was attacked and taken to the hospital by ambulance and the fans called the hospital to see if he was alright.

Wasn't that R-Truth?

A few years ago when magruber was the guest host of raw and the great khali was blown up and the fans from india thought he really died.

Also a few years ago on raw when bret hart or somebody was attacked and taken to the hospital by ambulance and the fans called the hospital to see if he was alright.

Wasn't that R-Truth?

Lmao what the *Censored* is this :XD: The shoeees

The people bitching about AJ and trashing her on Twitter were pretty stupid last night, the Eve stans especially, like calm the hell down. The title change didn't make sense to me, but I didn't react in that way. These people that "drag" and shit that are Diva fans make me embarrassed to be a fan sometimes.

Archived