The Cringeworthy WWE Universe.

Creepia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii cm punk i am the biggest fan of your and one thing if you are not coming back to wwe i swear to my god i am coming chicago to meet you and my sister april jeanette mendez"

"We miss u cm punk ,my man i think u a de 1 who gonna kill brock n paul hemen"

"Look in my eyessss what u c im a cult of personality i now ur angerr i know ur dreamzzz......c m punk c m punk c m punk best in the world"

"WAW no yes yes yes yes yes yes like good man estorng danil bran best"

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii cm punk i am the biggest fan of your and one thing if you are not coming back to wwe i swear to my god i am coming chicago to meet you and my sister april jeanette mendez"

"We miss u cm punk ,my man i think u a de 1 who gonna kill brock n paul hemen"

"Look in my eyessss what u c im a cult of personality i now ur angerr i know ur dreamzzz......c m punk c m punk c m punk best in the world"

"WAW no yes yes yes yes yes yes like good man estorng danil bran best"

see em punk pls

Just look at any single WWE post, video, tweet and you'll see hundreds of stupid comments.

Hell in A cell John cenas vs brock Lasner final signature..
Hitc Like or Comment if u agree ,,,,!

What the heck the guy on the table almost looks like Gordon Ramsey

(to a pic of Chris Jericho on the announcers table)

and there are the hundreds of Indian fans who still believe in kayfabe and keep cheering on for Cena.

A few years ago when magruber was the guest host of raw and the great khali was blown up and the fans from india thought he really died.

Also a few years ago on raw when bret hart or somebody was attacked and taken to the hospital by ambulance and the fans called the hospital to see if he was alright.

Archived