IGN WWE 2K15 First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (including screens at #1, #224 , #226 & #228)

.RyeE.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought Triple H would be up there with having the best model in the game.

did you not see the rock.... only from his back.. WOW!

Also, paused to see it's only lawler and cole at the announce table, but justin roberts and someone else besides.. Plus a time keeper. Lots of details.

Oh and warrior shirts galore.

I also noticed that Brock and RVD's hair is too light. Don't know if it is because of the lighting or it really is too light but still they all look great. They could still fix it like what THQ did in the past with CM Punk.

Yeah I noticed that too with RVD's hair.

Daniel Bryan's hair looked weird too for some reason.

Never thought Triple H would be up there with having the best model in the game.

did you not see the rock.... only from his back.. WOW!

Also, paused to see it's only lawler and cole at the announce table, but justin roberts and someone else besides.. Plus a time keeper. Lots of details.

Oh and warrior shirts galore.

Yep!

They keep teasing with only showing his back. First the achievement picture and now this trailer lol.

Yes Rusev is in! Gives me hope of the later cutoff date. Not counting the Rumble, Rusev made his debut on Raw on the 7th of April, the day after Mania!

Brock has his red and black shorts which he hasn't worn for awhile though.

Almost no Diva footage at all, which sucks.

Oh and erm Sting, OMFG yes yes yes!! Looks sooooooooooo good.

Great trailer by 2K, loved last years, love this one.

A sheer thing of beauty. The graphics look fantastic, and the superstars... So close to being indistinguishable from the real guys.

My only quibble is that D-Bry looks abit off, and Sting... Awesome, but his hair didn't look quite right. Does anybody else think that?

Hogan looks brilliant too. '06 attire :)

I also noticed that Brock and RVD's hair is too light. Don't know if it is because of the lighting or it really is too light but still they all look great. They could still fix it like what THQ did in the past with CM Punk.

Yeah I noticed that too with RVD's hair.

Daniel Bryan's hair looked weird too for some reason.

Yeah, Bryan's hair looked really weird, didn't look frizzy and wild enough. It looks too straight and neat

A sheer thing of beauty. The graphics look fantastic, and the superstars... So close to being indistinguishable from the real guys.

My only quibble is that D-Bry looks abit off, and Sting... Awesome, but his hair didn't look quite right. Does anybody else think that?

Hogan looks brilliant too. '06 attire :)

I love they have a non tattoo'd hogan! looks so SICK!

OMG i'm in my 30's and saying a game looks SICK!

Watched it a dozen times.

Triple H looks so so so real. Best model.

Taker got his 08 entrance but glad he got his new look.

Kane finally looks dope.

Rusev! Hopefully Lana is in. They didn't show her, but Heyman wasn't shown either.

Wyatts look awesome. Though something is a bit, just a bit off about Bray. Rowan's missing his wrist-tapes and Harper's missing his entrance attire, not a big deal though.

The titantron for some reason again is not showing the action.

Sting looks awesome.

Daniel Bryan looked a bit weird, the hair specially.

Archived