Who Would You Make The Final TNA World Heavyweight Champion?

Guest Fight Me.

Final TNA Champions  

83 members have voted

1. 1. TNA World Heavyweight Champion?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roode was one of my favorite reigns... such a good heel/potential long-standing program with Storm that was ruined because they're allergic to good ideas.

I agree about the Samoa Joe sentiments, but I voted Jeff only because he's been the biggest 'name' in that coeympany since he debuted and they should've capitalized on that more rather than squandering him and preventing any chance they had of expanding their market.

So, those three.

• 4 weeks later...

James Storm

James is of the most wasted wrestlers of our generation.The Guy can be a *censored*ing awesome heel,or one of the most beloved babyface which is not simple, look at Roode he can be a hella of heel but as a face...just meh

I definitely think 2015 will be the year of James Storm. Considering how well his stable The Revolution has been doing...main eventing Bound for Glory, winning the tag titles, and being the only storyline they've been keeping up with this past month which has only been "Best Of" episodes. I definitely think he will take the title off Roode next year, sooner or later.

James Storm

James is of the most wasted wrestlers of our generation.The Guy can be a *censored*ing awesome heel,or one of the most beloved babyface which is not simple, look at Roode he can be a hella of heel but as a face...just meh

I definitely think 2015 will be the year of James Storm. Considering how well his stable The Revolution has been doing...main eventing Bound for Glory, winning the tag titles, and being the only storyline they've been keeping up with this past month which has only been "Best Of" episodes. I definitely think he will take the title off Roode next year, sooner or later.

You have made my hopes rebirth.

The revolution is great,i love how they are starting from the bottom which eventually will lead Storm going for the WHC

Archived