Wwe2k15 DELAYED!!

glennsoe

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, if Paige is still not going to be Day One, I'll murder everyone.

please don't tell me you're that Paige mark going on every WWE video and complaining about Paige....

I wouldn't even comment on Youtube (Which I assume you refered to when you said WWE video) if you paid me, so no. :lol: I'm just a huge (dare I say biggest) fan of her. :)

lol good. There's this annoying Paige fan that complains on EVERY SINGLE VIDEO that there isn't any announcement for her being in the game yet. So annoying.

How are you looking at THQ? Are you standing in a 6 foot deep hole with a shovel?

The shortcomings and ineptness of THQ will never die, it will live on forever in the recesses of our minds whenever a new WWE game is coming out and we start to fear the worst, it is all in part because of what THQ did to disappoint us. Again, and again, and again, and again....

since the last gen versions are still coming out on time, maybe we can still get some info soon? even if they can,t show us video, they can still give us articles. an article on universe mode would be nice, especially since people who get it for last gen will be posting info on here anyway. after making us wait this long for info and then pulling a stunt like this, we deserve something at least

I feel like Patrick Swayze here.... in Ghost.....

Has anyone actually read my post from 7 pages back? I bet you the main REAL reason for delay on Next gen isn't to fix bugs... or make any improvements. Nope that ship has sailed. What they have is what we gonna get.

I bet it's because Hogan had taken so long to sign his autographs that the Next gen Hulk editions haven't gone into production yet. Alien Isolation went GOLD last week and is due out 7th Oct and has been made and packed with 6 weeks to spare.
and with 25,000 editions sold out at $99 /£99 a go they aren't gonna release standard edition without the Hulk one shipping.

Has anyone actually read my post from 7 pages back? I bet you the main REAL reason for delay on Next gen isn't to fix bugs... or make any improvements. Nope that ship has sailed. What they have is what we gonna get.

I bet it's because Hogan had taken so long to sign his autographs that the Next gen Hulk editions haven't gone into production yet. Alien Isolation went GOLD last week and is due out 7th Oct and has been made and packed with 6 weeks to spare.

and with 25,000 editions sold out at $99 /£99 a go they aren't gonna release standard edition without the Hulk one shipping.

I bet you are right..

Shouldn't that just delay the Hulk Hogan editions?

Shouldn't that just delay the Hulk Hogan editions?

If that was the case a lot of people would cancel the Hulk edition and go with the standard, they'd loose money. Some would wait for the Hulk edition but I bet a lot would downgrade.

Would kinda be a slap in the face too, reward the customers who have spent extra $$$ with you for the Hulk edition by making them wait 3 weeks longer than those that went with the standard cheaper option ? Nah they would never do that, just no, some people would downgrade just out of protest/spite.

My biggest problem with this shit is that they waited until like a month from release to announce that its delayed....are you *censored*ing kidding me?

That's why I say it's money related. It's possible that they were trying to get everything debugged and polished and they had to push it right up to the wire before deciding that they just couldn't make the deadline. But...I don't get that feeling.

It's also possible that they took a look at things and realized more was a mess than they initially thought and thus decided to delay so they could get it all figured out and fixed.

Still holding out that this means custom music will be patched in before release.

All depends on Sony and Microsoft. Don't know why people keep asking 2K to implement something that's not possible.

The rumored mp3 update for ps4 is january. Novembers will add themes but not mp3's

I am ok with the delay for current gen consoles to polish the game more. Also, I will be playing the old gen version first and get used to the new mechanics.

Since I will be playing showcase on PS4 to see how they replicate all events in high quality graphics. I just wish the unlock all feature is not DLC. I just wish it is just a code we can input in-game. so that I can use all wrestlers in last gen immediately.

But we will never know till the later part of October if they are going to include that as a DLC again for easy bucks.

I am ok with the delay for current gen consoles to polish the game more. Also, I will be playing the old gen version first and get used to the new mechanics.

Since I will be playing showcase on PS4 to see how they replicate all events in high quality graphics. I just wish the unlock all feature is not DLC. I just wish it is just a code we can input in-game. so that I can use all wrestlers in last gen immediately.

But we will never know till the later part of October if they are going to include that as a DLC again for easy bucks.

Im sure unlock all will be pay for dlc every time its an option.

maybe it is because of punk and it was easier to get out punk form the last gen then it was new gen I don't believe in coincidence the talk of punk being taken out of the game and all of sudden the game delayed

If it was Punk, all versions would be delayed. The delay has nothing to do with Punk.

Archived