Achievements Leak (NXT confirmed & preview of other models)

GEOLINK

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look like last gen to me the john Cena doesn't look as impressive and yes I agree it looks better than I had expected.

Maybe current hogan is in last gen game but his Hollywood model is the only exclusive. I expect answers soon. Only thing fishy to me is the wake up taunt to finisher to pin achievement, its now a power finisher I believe one animation, so that's my only concern on this list.

The pictures are all likely from PS4/Xbox One. They just reuse them for the older consoles as it's just a picture.

I'd imagine this NXT mode was added just so the last gen users could get a chance to use them and have an actual "reason" for then being in. I can also picture next gen having different achievements pertaining to MyCareer Mode.

They look like last gen to me the john Cena doesn't look as impressive and yes I agree it looks better than I had expected.

Maybe current hogan is in last gen game but his Hollywood model is the only exclusive. I expect answers soon. Only thing fishy to me is the wake up taunt to finisher to pin achievement, its now a power finisher I believe one animation, so that's my only concern on this list.

good points there. now im kinda having doubts that the list is real.

Archived