2K15 CAW Community - Which Creators on What Console?

Shockster

I have my pre-order fully paid-for at GameStop. However, beyond one of them potentially running at 1080p 60FPS and the other not, the only reason I'd get one version over the other is the CAW community.

Can we get a roll-call on which creators are on what consoles this year? I heard Dre41 is on PS4. What about Petchy, AJSim, Vries, Wolfgang, Bhangra... etc?

I know a lot of you may not remember me here on the forums but I used t post a lot a few years back and even headed up one or two of the official Divas discussion forums. I was an advent caw maker on here most back in the SVR 2010-11 days some of my most popular was: Msfit, Lufisto, Portia Perez, Victoria, Cheerleader Melissa, and Mariko Yoshida. I haven't been on in recent years due to frequent traveling in the armed forces and little to no time to catch up on my wrestling. However the aqusition of the wwe franchise by 2K has caused me to regain my interest in the series.

I will be on both PS4 and XBONE

PS4: MinervaHamster

XBone: TipCapDESTROYER

PS4... although the delay of current gen versions means I plan to get 360 version, quickly make my CAWs and collect together some friend's CAWs who're having to stay on 360, then return the 360 version to GAME 3 weeks later towards the price of the PS4 version. Once I'm on PS4 version I'll re-make my buddies caws and my own and share them on PS4 CC.

I pre-ordered the Hulkamania Edition for PS4,

then I had second thoughts because I'm currently a 360 guy and then I ended up in changing my pre order for a XB1. All I have to do now is waiting till the game comes out... Oh yeah, and buy a goddamn XB1, because I really want the improvements with the next gen.

Good to hear Status and American Dream have XB1.

I initially changed my pre order from PS4 to XB1 because I real that You wont be able to use custom theme songs on PS4.

I pre-ordered the Hulkamania Edition for PS4,

then I had second thoughts because I'm currently a 360 guy and then I ended up in changing my pre order for a XB1. All I have to do now is waiting till the game comes out... Oh yeah, and buy a goddamn XB1, because I really want the improvements with the next gen.

Good to hear Status and American Dream have XB1.

I initially changed my pre order from PS4 to XB1 because I real that You wont be able to use custom theme songs on PS4.

This is going to end up annoying the s**t out of me.

Archived