Vince doesnt like Cesaro backstage..

Rekka_No_Ryo

Anyone who's met Cesaro personally at like an Indy show or something, knows this report is somewhat accurate as far as his off-air persona goes. He's a pretty knowledgable, smart guy.

Someone whose met him once maybe twice at a signing or after a show is a hell of a lot different to being a colleague/him being your employee.

The things is Cesaro is a very charismatic person, pretty much like Daniel Bryan. But just like him, not much of an actor. One of the few best wrestlers in the company, from techical prowless, in ring psychology and one of the most importan things that Daniel Bryan had, people were and still are INVESTED in his matches. That's what got Bryan to the level he is, and same thing can happen for him.
The only peson I can think of that comes a bit close is Ziggler...but he is a completely different story, and I thnk you can clearly see how major indy experience shapes a wrestler. Ambrose and Rollins come to mind also...

Now, does he really belong in the main event? Right now, no. They could evolve a interesting character after WM but failed hugely in that. He had a european something character with you tube videos and everything sometime before he signed with WWE, maybe even before tag team with Hero? can't say for sure. The point is, give him somthing to work with or let him work. Like this, he is pefect for upper midcard, but he has a good fanbase and can become a main event player. A much much better one than the one that's in the making. As Roman Rerigns will fail something like Ryback did. Believe that.

How would it be too soon? He's already had success in the midcard scene, and I think it's time for him to make a jump. Reigns is being pushed like there's no tomorrow and he just came out of tag team...

I think Roman Reigns push came at the right time, all members of The Shield have done better than Cesaro. However, of the three I would say Dean Ambrose has transitioned the best. However, Roman Reigns is a beast and deserves his push.

Anyone who's met Cesaro personally at like an Indy show or something, knows this report is somewhat accurate as far as his off-air persona goes. He's a pretty knowledgable, smart guy.

Someone whose met him once maybe twice at a signing or after a show is a hell of a lot different to being a colleague/him being your employee.

Chris Hero has said the same things about him. It only takes one conversation with a person to gauge where his head is at. And what exactly would be the issue with Cesaro being a knowledgable, book smart type?

In addition to finding him boring, as has been reported in the past, it is now said that Vince doesn't believe he's aggressive enough or a "tough guy." This comes down to personal taste, with Vince possibly seeing him as "too hoity-toity," "European," and "too book smart."

In all honesty, I can understand where people are coming from when they find him boring. Creative have given him little to nothing to work with character-wise, he only gets mic time once in a blue moon, and he's been booked terribly since the Raw after WrestleMania. If I had never seen his work pre-WWE and didn't know what he was capable of, I would probably say he's boring too. But luckily I am familiar with his stuff, so I know him coming off as boring isn't his fault at all. If Vince thinks he's boring, maybe he should let the writers do their job instead of trying to control every little detail of the show. If he didn't insist that Cesaro portray a played out, "hoity toity" european stereotype, maybe he'd appreciate him more and see him as more of a tough guy.

Vince is just stubborn like that though. I can believe this report is true because Vince does seem to be intimidated by intelligent wrestlers. Gone are the days where he had a bunch of knuckle dragging meathead slaves that he could easily control. When he's outsmarted by guys like Punk, Warrior, or Del Rio, it really rubs him the wrong way. Now the vast majority of the wrestlers are smart guys, so he is probably feeling more and more threatened by guys like Cesaro.

i met hiim 3 years ago in germany, and well he is smart as hell

dont even remember how many language he can speak

its a damn shame that he isnt headlining most shows

5 (French, German, English, Italian and Swiss)

Not to mention, Spanish is so close to Italian that you could almost include that as well.

Not to mention, Spanish is so close to Italian that you could almost include that as well.

Four, actually. Swiss isn't a language, just a strong accent for German.

Not it isnt.

Not it isnt.

http://weloveitalian.org/?p=1490

I have serious doubts this is true.

That being said, Cesaro needs a new entrance theme ASAP. His theme is horrible, it's like a burial when he walks the aisle. He's behind the 8-ball before he even steps between the ropes. He needs something identifiable to HIM... something that will make the crowd stand up when it hits. Not some lame ass track with an ambulance siren plastered over it.

I wish he'd get rid of that music, the entrance attire. All of that and just be Cesaro again before Heyman showed up. He was fine and should have turned face but naaah. Gotta use the guy with the long hair cause that looks great on our posters. Screw talent.

I don't know what's up with Cesaro's standing backstage. Like, earlier this year he was booked really strong; putting on a really good match against John Cena on RAW and having an almost equally good match against Randy Orton (who was WWE Champion at the time) on SmackDown - and actually winning the match decisively. Also, winning the Battle Royal at Mania and eliminating Big Show of all people in the best of ways. Bullshit.

Archived