What Is The Longest Period Of Time You Went Without Watching WWE?

Undercard Jamoke

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never really stopped watching. Even the disappointment with the current product would not deter from me watching old segments or matches. However, I usually take a brief hiatus or develop some nonchalance between WrestleMania and the summer for some reason, which is convenient because WWE really starts to pick up when July is on the horizon. Punk/Hardy in 2009, The Nexus in 2010, CM Punk's Pipebomb in 2011, RAW 1000 in 2012 and that awesome RAW on June 17 last year (with Bray Wyatt's impending debut, Lesnar vs Punk, and Bryan's ascension). This year failed, I guess.

2004 to late 2005, came back in time for the Survivor Series 2005 build-up.

If I didn't take that break back then, I wouldn't have discovered TNA, the indies, and SOOOO much great international wrestling in general.

I dont remember what year it was but it was when smackdown had four tall guys in a group. One of them may have been Matt Morgan. Heidenreich was on the show. That was a boring time in wrestling to me. Also it was after evolution split up. Then i started watching again in 2008 because i missed wrestling.

When Cena singlehandedly destroyed Nexus I stopped. Then for some reason on a February Monday Night I decided to watch it and The Rock came back, quit again after I realized he wasn't wrestling, and then watched Survivor Series 2011 and haven't stopped again. So I *censored*ed up and missed ther Summer of Punk

It's kinda crazy to me that so many people consciously choose to stop watching. I miss a week or two due to work sometimes...but I always do my best to catch up on what I missed. Even when the show is complete crap, it's still part of my life. Kinda like how your friends suck sometimes and you gotta punch em in the mouth, but you're still friends. :lol:

Archived