Streaming themes from Win 8.1 to XBox 360?

MST3Claye

A week and a half ago on a Sunday, my PC decided to have some major issues. Either the PSU unit or motherboard. Unplugged everything and only had the PSU hooked to the motherboard, still no activity from either hardware. So I figure that was it for my computer.

I ran Vista 32 bit on it and used Orb to stream the theme music mp3s via WMP playlist. This worked out really well.

I now have a nice gaming computer with Win 8.1 64(I think)-bit. I was able to get Orb on it, but haven't really figured out how to work Orb with the home network. Seems to be different than whatever this homegroup is. Orb doesn't seem to want to show on the 360.

The normal playlists via Windows Media Player seems to show up on the 360, but it's like the playist selection is empty.

Basically how I've made the playlists: Make one... put in mp3 of James Storm's theme in it.. title the playlist "JStorm" or something like that.. do that for each mp3 I want to use as theme music..

Anyone here with Win 8.1 and/or Orb and/or 360 able to give me some advice with this? Or any alternatives other than burning a whole CD?

Archived