Miz's Entourage.........

JLRAVER08

Slater would be good as gopher but they are giving him a push (as a "sorry we killed your group/band by firing 2 of the members and making the mascot dress up like a cow and team with a group you use to feud with while 3MB was still around") by tagging hi with Titus O'Neil. he'd probably be Miz's vocal coach if Miz "branches out" into musicals". and I don't see Big E being Miz's bodyguard because the Nation Of Domination Rehash he's in with Kofi and Xavier Woods is still in limbo and being debated on if they should shelf it or keep it going. hopefully in 2K15 they allow you to give Damien Mizdow the Miz's attire.

I suck at making CAWs (most of my caws have the same face and eye colors.), I don't have good enough internet to download CAWs off CC and I prefer to have a formula guide to make a good/passable CAW. plus Striker's not with WWE anymore and I hate Tyler Breeze so those won't work for the Miz-Tourage. also no one answered my questions about Titus's inclusion in the Miz-Tourage.

JBL sucks up to all the heels lately I'm surprise he's at the announce desk every Monday, Friday and PPV Sunday and not coming to the ring attached to the ass of the person he sucks up to. last time I checked wasn't JBL supposed to be climbing mountains for a Bahamian/where ever the hell that supposed patriot live now?

Archived